Check in and front desk staff were very welcoming, although I ended up in a Double rather than the King that I had requested, which, considering I am a Hilton Diamond is pretty lame..
The Hotel itself is looking very dated and in desperate need of bringing in to the 21st Century. Ceiling in my bathroom was peeling away, carpet was stained and general the feeling was pretty drab and uninspiring..
Overall, not a bad stay, would have rated lower but for the friendly folks on the front desk..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Hunt Valley is conveniently located near Baltimore’s beautiful Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and many fine shops and superb restaurants.Combining excellent accommodations with superior customer service, this all-suite hotel features beautifully decorated guestrooms that include a spacious living room area with microwave and mini-fridge. Guests are invited to a cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and Manager’s Reception held nightly in the hotel’s atrium. Experience casual dining, at the Hunt Valley Grill, offering great American cuisine, cocktails and friendly service! Make your stay a pleasurable one… at the Embassy Suites Hunt Valley! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Baltimore - North / Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Embassy Suites Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Embassy Suites