“Responsive Management & Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Suites Hunt Valley

You added Quality Suites Hunt Valley to your Saves list
Quality Suites Hunt Valley
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10710 Beaver Dam Road, Hunt Valley, MD 21030 (Formerly Chase Suites Hotel Hunt Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Hunt Valley
Gray, Tennessee
“Responsive Management & Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

We are very impressed with the efficient friendly Management & Staff at the Chase Suites Hotel in Hunt Valley, Md. Making reservations is a breeze, check-in quick & easy, the rooms are fantastic, and the complimentary breakfast is a bonus. Also, the Front Desk Staff does a great job making us feel special. Alda Priest (General Manager) obviously knows how to run a first class hotel. She makes us and every guest feel like a VIP.

Jerry & PeggyTownsend
Gray, Tennessee

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Front desk experience was horrible. Man couldn't speak english clearly. Saw a roach run across counter they tried to actlike they didn't se it. Got to my room it smelled like urine and I found dity undies in the bathroom. The tub was dirty blinds broke. No room service and the water was cold. Called to complain some man name kumar told me if I didn't like it I could leave. I noticed when I was at the front desk he was real friendly to the indians.

• Stayed December 2011
Alda P, General Manager at Quality Suites Hunt Valley, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Our number 1 goal is to offer outstanding customer service. Again, I apologize that your experience did not exceed your expectations. I can assure you that this hotel does not have bed bugs and we do have exterminators who service each room twice per month. I appreciate your feed back and ask that you give our hotel another chance.

Alda Priest

Travelers are raving about these Hunt Valley hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Chase Suites offers large, kitchen equipped rooms for very reasonable prices. It is well-situated within walking distance of the Baltimore light rail line and within easy driving distance of the shops and restaurants of Hunt Valley. The property is showing its age, but it is still a comfortable place to stay.

• Stayed December 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I recommend this hotel for business or leisure travel. I had a long-term stay at the hotel & it was great. The staff really made us feel at home. The rooms are very spacious with a full kitchen & fireplace. Very quiet & peaceful. The hotel staff was very friendly & went above & beyond to ensure that we were taken care of. Can't beat it for the price!

• Stayed November 2011
Towson, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

I stayed at the Chase Suite Hotel, Hunt Valley, MD for the last 5 monthes and I really had a great experience with very friendly, courtoeus service.
I also been there last year 3 times for a shorter stay about 3 weeks each time!
The staff was wonderful, always helpfull and willing to do their best to accommodate the guest needs.
The room was super comfortable, Clean and with all I needed in the cute kitchen new and working in order.
The Manager and the staff was always friendly and on top of everything to get it done promptly.
I really felt at home with all the aminities they provide from the set up of the room to the breakfast, dinner, mini gym., pool and the party room.
The room service and house keeping was always in order and doing their best to make my stay as comfortable as it could be.
I really enjoyed my stay in there and wish I didn't have to leave especially with their great rate for my extended stay.
I would recommend this Hotel to everyone and would love to go back and spend weekends in there too.
Thanks to all the staff in particular the manager who made my stay very pleasant and was always there to provide the guests with an excellent service.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

I recently booked a suite at this hotel. everything about this place is wrong down to the trash they have working at the front desk! The room which was a two bedroom suite was very shabby and so 1970's. Every dresser drawer you touch falls to your feet. They should be happy we didnt sue after the oven door fell on a friend twice. I booked the suite for a friend who's birthday it was, we had a small dinner with a few friends. The people under us who live on the property called and complained of loud sounds coming from our room. I didnt know that singing happy birthday was a crime. The manager who was on call that night came and told us we had to leave the hotel. we were baffled and refused to leave, THEY HAD THE NERVE TO CALL THE POLICE! The police came and we welcomed them into out room with no problem. the police asked them what was the problem and the very unproffesional guy from the front desk couldnt even tell them. After going over our contract the police stated that we we did nothing wrong and we carried on with our night. the next morning we left their suite cleaner that we found it only to checkout and find that the manager took our incidental fee for party damage! WHAT?????? There was no manager on duty to help me, so i was told!!! I called the police an mighy funny the manager from the night before appears from nowhere. THIS PLACE IS FULL OF FRAUDS! I have never heard of a hotel that has a $4oo dollar incidental fee. i have stayed at hiltons and marriots with no greif! i'm telling you this place is a set up they have all of thier families living in the lower levels so the least little bit of noise you make they can assume its a party and they can keep it for "so called" being DISRUPTIVE!!! I'LL SEE YOU GUYS IN COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Clearwater, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

My family recently stayed at The Chase Suites in Hunt Valley, Maryland as part of a large group attending a wedding. We reserved two rooms. Upon check-in, we were informed that only one room was available, although they admitted they could see both reservations in their system. After some debate, they gave us two rooms. Our room, a “penthouse suite,” was a disaster. The dishwasher was broken and filled with dirty dishes from the previous guest. The kitchen also featured a coffee maker with mold growing on the coffee packet and in the coffee pot used by the last occupant.

The shower in the master bath could not be used because the water controls were broken. In one respect, this was fortunate: the shower curtain rod was broken. The walls throughout the unit were filled with dents and covered with inexplicable pieces of scotch tape. The waste basket in the second bathroom was filled with used tissues when we arrived. The ceiling’s dry wall paper was shredded and hanging loosely. The towels in both bathrooms were ragged and torn. The railings on the stairs were loose and posed a physical hazard. Only one of the three closets had any hangers – three hangers in total for four guests. No hair dryer or iron were provided, as listed in the hotel web site. I was forced to dispatch several large crawling and/or flying insects. The list goes on.

When we complained about the accommodations, we were told there were no other rooms available. Lest you be misled, the hotel may claim that they were undergoing renovations at the time and we were just unlucky. However, our second room, used by my mother-in-law, had been “renovated” but was in little better condition. The hair dryer was broken, the coffee maker had a moldy filter pack from the previous occupant and the carpet was soiled and showed signs of heavy wear. The noise from a drunken party across the walk-way from the second room could have competed with the landing of a 747 jet.

Only a person living on death row in prison would prefer to stay at the Chase Suites Hotel in Hunt Valley, Maryland. Avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Select another hotel