A little worn, but very clean w great beds. Indoor and outdoor connected pools. Good breakfast buffet. Best of all, within walking distance of Wegmans and Baltimore Light rail.
Only bad experience during a heavy rain, the fire alarms shorted out for 40 minutes at 3 AM!
Management really should have comped everyone for breakfast the next morning.
Wyndham just took it over.
Entrance off #83 very poorly lighted and easy to miss
Got it off Hotwire for $49
- Also Known As:
- Baltimore Marriott Hunt Valley Hotel Hunt Valley
- Baltimore Marriott Hunt Valley Hotel
- Marriott Hunt Valley
- Hunt Valley Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business or pleasure, this Hunt Valley Inn is in the heart of the business district located across from Hunt Valley Towne Center outdoor mall. Multiple golf courses, Oregon Ridge park, Boordy Vineyards, and Basignani Winery are also nearby. Set amid 18 acres, the Marriott Hunt Valley Inn offers a newly renovated fitness center, indoor-outdoor pool, tennis courts, restaurant, cafe, and lounge. The Hunt Valley Inn guestrooms feature mahogany-style furniture, a work desk and ergonomic chair, wireless internet access, premium cable TV, pay per view movies, two phones, and individual climate control. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Baltimore Hunt Valley Inn Wyndham Affiliate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.