“Home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Hunt Valley
Jacksonville, Florida
“Home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The hotel was perfect for our stay...it has just about EVERYTHING you could want. Great breakfast that changes a few things everyday, small kitchenette in your room, and free use of washers and dryers...so pack light!! The staff was super friendly and accommodating. There is an indoor pool and spa, and a nice outdoor grill/seating area with a fire bowl/pit. There are 2 grocery stores nearby, (Wegman's is the BEST!!), movie theatre, along with some decent restaurants if you prefer to eat out.

Room Tip: They do allow pets and I did not use "room service", but I didn't want to leave it bla...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
eadams, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott Hunt Valley on Trip Advisor!

We take a tremendous amount of pride in our hotel and in providing our guests with exceptional customer service. When a valued traveler, such as yourself, takes time out of their busy schedule to recognize us ... we want to thank you!

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope that whenever your travels bring you back to the Hunt Valley area you will be our guest!

Thank you again! If I can be of any assistance in making your next reservation please let me know.

All my best,

Eli Adams

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Staying at the Hunt Valley Resience Inn was a pleasure. The staff was very helpful, the facility clean and neat. The breakfast was superior. We found this to be a superior hotel

The location was very convenient to Towson

Room Tip: look for a high floor on the South side of the hotel
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

We will be certain to share your comments with our team. Your kind words will inspire our staff to continue in their goal to provide outstanding accommodations combined with excellent service to all of our guests!

If your travel brings you back to the Hunt Valley area, we hope that you will stay with us again! If I can be of any service, please let me know.

Warmest regards,

Veronica Lombardi
Director of Sales
Detroit, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Super clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, super quiet room - I would absolutely stay here again with zero hesitation. I wish all the hotels on my trip were as great as this one. Good job, Residence Inn.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your kind words about your recent stay at our Residence Inn by Marriott Hunt Valley on Trip Advisor!

We are very happy that your stay was enjoyable and productive. If you are ever traveling to the Hunt Valley area again, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to assist with your reservation.

Thank you again. Your comments are very much appreciated by our entire team!

All my best,

Veronica Lombardi
Director of Sales
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I went to visit my boyfriends famliy for Christmas and this hotel made me feel at home and also had what I expect out of a hotel. Thank you to the Staff for making it a home away from home. I will for sure come back. Now I know where to stay every time we come. So happy with the service and level of customer service. Thank you!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

While I was looking for a new place to live, I stayed at this Residence Inn. I enjoyed the breakfasts and Dinners that was provided. The kitchen was very nice. You can tell this is a newer hotel as it just has the feel. The staff was very accommodating and helpful when I ask questions about the area.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The Residence Inn is a truly great place to stay. Just like the last time I stayed here, the rooms are spotless, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are spacious, and the staff is great. The breakfast is also very good, and its free. I used the free wi-fi this trip as well, and it works great.

We stayed in a two-bedroom suite, and were very happy with our trip. The front desk workers were very friendly, and the maintenance supervisor, John, always made sure we were happy. I will continue to come to this hotel when I visit the Hunt Valley area.

I certainly recommend this hotel to all travelers, family and solo, traveling to the Hunt Valley area.

Room Tip: Our room on the third floor was very quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

3 of us (2 parents, 1 child) stayed Fri/Sat nights for family event, hotel seemed nearly full but no noise issues. Very nice and comfortable studio-style room, lots of space, solid continental breakfast, nice workout room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley? Share your experiences!