The hotel was fine. The room was clean and comfortable and it was just as promised. I would definitely stay here again.
The only snag was the shuttle. Since we stayed Christmas night, planning to fly out at 6:30 a.m., I called the hotel specifically to find out if the shuttle was running on a holiday. The desk person assured me it was. When we checked in, we were informed that they would have to call us a cab since it was a holiday, but that they would pay for it. In the morning, we called the desk just to make sure we had a cab. Nothing had been said to the person on duty. She did call us a cab and gave us $12.00 to cover it. However, the cabfare was $20.00.
So, our experience wasn't awful or anything--just a bit stressful worrying about getting to the airport in the morning. The hotel is still very nice, and definitely it was a good value.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel Hanover
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Hanover
- Hanover Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express BWI has heard your comments about the need to upgrade our hotel and are happy to report that we have just completed a 100% total renovation. From walls and cielings to carpet and furniture you will find we have thought of all your comments and needs. We eagerly look forward to your comments as you visit our location and see for yourself what a great product we have to compliment our staff that is eager to make your stay a great one. Hotel offers free shuttle service to BWI Airport & local attractions within 5 miles. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express BWI Airport Hotel West! Conveniently located just 7 minutes from BWI Airport; and 3 minutes from Arundel Mills Mall featuring over 200 stores, Dave & Buster's and Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. The hotel is an 18 minute drive to the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards, and the home of the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other attractions include the Baltimore National Aquarium, Annapolis Naval Academy and Historic Annapolis, Six Flags, Timonium Fairgrounds and Washington DC points of interest. The hotel is minutes to Northrop Grumman, Daimler Chrysler, Siemens, John Hopkins, Ft. Meade and NSA. Enjoy the comfort and services you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express, including the complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar with our signature Cinnamon Rolls and Simply Smart bedding and bath initiative. The hotel offers free local phone calls, high-speed Internet and shuttle 24/7 to BWI Airport, MARC Commuter Train, MTA Light Rail, and Amtrak Station. Tired of paying expensive parking fees at BWI Airport? Our park and fly package is the perfect solution! Make the Smart Choice for a good night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - BWI Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.