I was lucky this time and got the young man at the right to check me in. I noticed that those who were checking in through the lady on the left were struggling a little because she was training someone while she was working. This can be awkward for those waiting in line. While you wait, you see one guy, the trainee, behind the desk not doing much and you are wondering why he won't assist the next customer.
The rooms are smaller than most Holiday Inns.
It is a little bothersome to have to write down all those details of your car that some of us don't have memorized - Tag number, year make and model of your car - sorry but I don't know my rental car data that early in the game. I wish there was a better way to authenticate parking. Then again, why do you have to do it at all? This seems to be a safe area, a little remote, why would non-customers want to park there? Possibly the cheapskates who don't want to leave car in long term airport parking?
Folks, bring your GPS to try to find this place. Better yet, use the shuttle service which is very good and you won't have to worry about getting lost.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel Hanover
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Hanover
- Hanover Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express BWI has heard your comments about the need to upgrade our hotel and are happy to report that we have just completed a 100% total renovation. From walls and cielings to carpet and furniture you will find we have thought of all your comments and needs. We eagerly look forward to your comments as you visit our location and see for yourself what a great product we have to compliment our staff that is eager to make your stay a great one. Hotel offers free shuttle service to BWI Airport & local attractions within 5 miles. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express BWI Airport Hotel West! Conveniently located just 7 minutes from BWI Airport; and 3 minutes from Arundel Mills Mall featuring over 200 stores, Dave & Buster's and Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. The hotel is an 18 minute drive to the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards, and the home of the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other attractions include the Baltimore National Aquarium, Annapolis Naval Academy and Historic Annapolis, Six Flags, Timonium Fairgrounds and Washington DC points of interest. The hotel is minutes to Northrop Grumman, Daimler Chrysler, Siemens, John Hopkins, Ft. Meade and NSA. Enjoy the comfort and services you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express, including the complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar with our signature Cinnamon Rolls and Simply Smart bedding and bath initiative. The hotel offers free local phone calls, high-speed Internet and shuttle 24/7 to BWI Airport, MARC Commuter Train, MTA Light Rail, and Amtrak Station. Tired of paying expensive parking fees at BWI Airport? Our park and fly package is the perfect solution! Make the Smart Choice for a good night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - BWI Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.