Ok, I got my pops a room here this week. I used HOTWIRE and paid in advance. I requested a high floor and got it. The elevator moves slowly and chimes rather loudly. The stairs on either end of the hotel are handy, however IF you elect to take them you will NOT be allowed to use your room key to re-enter the hotel. We went out to get some air, take a walk, grab a smoke and had to walk back to the front.
The hotel staff was friendly and the check-in was FAST, which I really like. This hotel offers the WWW for free, there was a decent size pool and gym. There are two PCs in the business center region along with an wide array of pamphlets of local attractions. The maid staff was friendly and diligent at their tasks. The room although smaller to what I am used to was well designed, clean, and cool. With the extreme heat outside it was a delight to have the room at such a comfortable level. Also, although "we" didnt use it, the shuttle runs 24*7 just simply ask the front desk.
There are ONLY two requests I have for mgt of this property: place a microwave in the lobby for guests and more than one bar of soap in the room. Otherwise, it was a rocking stay for the rate paid. It is up the street a short distance from AA mills, but it IS off the path and REALLY quiet here. We are grateful and appreciative of this property mgt choice for location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel Hanover
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - Bwi Airport West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Baltimore
- Holiday Inn Hanover
- Hanover Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express BWI has heard your comments about the need to upgrade our hotel and are happy to report that we have just completed a 100% total renovation. From walls and cielings to carpet and furniture you will find we have thought of all your comments and needs. We eagerly look forward to your comments as you visit our location and see for yourself what a great product we have to compliment our staff that is eager to make your stay a great one. Hotel offers free shuttle service to BWI Airport & local attractions within 5 miles. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express BWI Airport Hotel West! Conveniently located just 7 minutes from BWI Airport; and 3 minutes from Arundel Mills Mall featuring over 200 stores, Dave & Buster's and Medieval Times Dinner Theatre. The hotel is an 18 minute drive to the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore Orioles at Camden Yards, and the home of the Baltimore Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium. Other attractions include the Baltimore National Aquarium, Annapolis Naval Academy and Historic Annapolis, Six Flags, Timonium Fairgrounds and Washington DC points of interest. The hotel is minutes to Northrop Grumman, Daimler Chrysler, Siemens, John Hopkins, Ft. Meade and NSA. Enjoy the comfort and services you have come to expect from Holiday Inn Express, including the complimentary Express Start Breakfast Bar with our signature Cinnamon Rolls and Simply Smart bedding and bath initiative. The hotel offers free local phone calls, high-speed Internet and shuttle 24/7 to BWI Airport, MARC Commuter Train, MTA Light Rail, and Amtrak Station. Tired of paying expensive parking fees at BWI Airport? Our park and fly package is the perfect solution! Make the Smart Choice for a good night's sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - BWI Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.