“Consistency.. good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“Consistency.. good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Consistency is a great word for this. I eat at a Potbelly`s when I travel to TX and I coild have sworn I was in the same place, less the accent. Good food. Good service. Clean. Fast. Consistent menu offerings.

Visited June 2014

Severn, Maryland
“Meatball sub was sub par”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

I have had good sandwiches here, but the meatball sub just wasn't one of them. My friend had the roast beef with swiss, and he said it was fresh. Overall it's a good sandwich shop that is similar to all the other sub clones out there.

Visited April 2014
Valley Forge PA
“Poor service, where's the beef??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Potbelly Sandwich Works is a big disappointment. I ordered a "big Italian" sandwich. It had very little meat. It was more lettuce and tomato. Where's the beef?? The guy making it forgot to add oil and Italian dressing, as I requested. When I went back to the counter to ask for some, the girl gave me a tiny cup that was almost empty. I said, "are you kidding me?" So, she offered more but the cup looked as empty as before. Also, I asked for hot peppers on the side. They were nowhere to be found. The sandwich was so-so and I don't think we'd waste our time coming back. I really had expected better but was sadly disappointed.

On another note, this was a Sunday afternoon and parking was almost impossible. It took 5 minutes to find a spot in back of another restaurant. It's a very congested shopping area.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Federal Way, Washington
“Good Food and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

My sweetheart and I ate here twice in February. He loved the pizza sandwich and ordered it both times we stopped by, I ordered the Farmhouse salad the first time and a bowl of chili the second time. I thought both the salad and the chili were good.. not spectacular but good. Everything tasted fresh, I should have ordered one of those huge dill pickles.

The service was fast even though it was very crowded the first time and the second time we tried the order online option, and that also worked well.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“Yummy and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went here for dinner and was pleasantly surprised. We were not expecting much and to be honest there isn't much to it. The style of the food is very similar to Jersey Mike's-- you select a sandwich it gets toasted and then toppings are added. However, the quality of the sandwiches here are excellent and they taste great. The best item of the evening though was the ice cream sandwich. You pick two of their cookies and they sandwich them around a serving of vanilla ice cream right in front of you! I picked oatmeal chocolate chip and chocolate brownie; the result was messy and delicious.

• Visited August 2013