“Best burritos ever and the Bowers family eats there!!..” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 99 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Odenton, Maryland
“Best burritos ever and the Bowers family eats there!!..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I love that you can write a check for your food and balance your check book while enjoying the best burrito ever!!..Does anyone else like to go to Chipotles to balance their check books?!..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

baltimore, md
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Food is great. Service has been a bit slower than usual, but they are always packed! During the week lunch time is slammed. Better to go right when they open or during non peak hours.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, Maryland
“Always mobbed - got to be a good sign - right?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This place is always mobbed at lunchtime but they are quick and the food and service is up to the standard we have come to expect from any Chipotle. The Chicken Burrito bowl is the best - add lettuce and get the vinaigrette dressing to add on top :)

Visited January 2013
“Worst Chipotle I've been to.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This isn't a review of chipotle as a chain-- I love chipole and eat at the one by my home in PA all the time. This location, however, is terrible.
Last week I ordered online for me and my family. My sister picked up the order and brought it home with one bag of chips missing, completely raw fajitas, a burrito with a giant tear down the middle, and a hair in one of the bowls. The food looked like it had been sitting since we ordered (I placed the order about 2 hours early but wrote a pick up time that meant we ate 10 minutes after we got the food). The steak in my bowl was bleeding but in my boufriend's bowl it was overbooked-- we had the same amount in each bowl despite the fact that we paid extra for double meat in his. Ok-- we ordered online an didn't watch them make the food so the standards slipped, it sucks but the place is staffed by teenagers so I can see how it would happen.
But then this week we go in person and its just as bad. It was lunch time so the line was out the door, but it wasn't moving. When it was out turn we order steak-- they say they're out and ask if we want anything else. We don't. I don't like their other meats and I say that I can just wait till more is ready so my boyfriend and I step back in line. The kids working there panic. Instead of moving to the next customer until our food could be prepared, they ask the person at the grill to cut it now-- when its been cooking for not even a full minute. He, thankfully, says no because it is still raw. But they continue to freak out. Loudly. In front of a line of customers. By the time the food is ready I've heard a variety of curse words and am ready to get out of there. At least this time the steak was cooked.
I'd like to say that I'll never go there again, but chipotle is just so good that I know next time I'm in the area I'll have been so flooded by good experiences at other locations that I'll try it again. Hopefully next time they'll have their act together and it will be up to the standards of the chain.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Elders
“My favorite fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The burritos are awesome, plenty to share. The chips and mild salsa are so good, we always get two orders so we'll have more later.

Visited September 2012