“Fresh Breads and Bagels...Yummy Sandwiches” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
bethesda, md.
“Fresh Breads and Bagels...Yummy Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

For really good baked goods, sandwiches, salads, soups and more Panera offers delicious and creative offerings that never disappoint. For breakfast I like the Asiago bacon egg and cheese bagel. Satisfying and delicious way to start your morning.

Stuttgart, Germany
“Good food/service, poor wifi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was looking for wifi and a good healthy lunch, Panera near Arundel Mills sounded like the ticket. I got a welcomed greeting, friendly service, and quick tasty food at 11am on a weekday - though the wifi barely "worked" if at all. There is a 30min limit it warns 11am-2pm to ensure good service for customers, and I'm ok with that - but could barely get a page to load. There were <20 people eating. I found a wifi tech support phone number even, but it didn't work and was some overtaken by some sweepstakes scam. I got decent wifi from the Starbucks though, I think I'll jut try there next time.

BOWIE MD
“FT MEADE RD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

The food is always fresh and the employees are excellent and attentive. Each time I've purchased, I've been able to get my bread baked while I wait. I accidentally left my purse in the store. I called and they put my purse in their safe. I retrieved my wallet with everything inside and nothing had been touched. It's clean, neat and the appearance is refreshing. This is for the PANERA BREAD on 198 FT MEADE RD thank you

Visited November 2013
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
“The staff make it clear they don't want to be there.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

I love, love, love Panera Bread. However, I stopped going to this location when I travel to Maryland because the food prep personnel are very dissatisfied with their jobs and make you feel very uncomfortable waiting for your food. It doesn't seem to click that if it weren't for customers, they would not have jobs. There is nothing I hate more than hearing people complain about their personal lives or their job and you are standing right there waiting for your food, service, etc. The food is good, but the atmosphere while waiting for your food has made us decide to never return to this location.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fairfax, Virginia
“Never Changes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I've been to this Panera off and on for about a year and a half now. I love it. The service is always great and the food is always fresh. Even when I've came in with orders for 12 different people, they've always managed the situation. I would recommend this Panera to anyone in the area!

Visited November 2013