“Fresh, quick, and tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 100 restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fresh, quick, and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We have eaten at this Panera for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
I cannot remember the number of times we have eaten here. We both get the breakfast sandwich and I add sausage to it. The only thing I can say negatively about this Panera is that when I have ordered my sandwich I have to check to be sure that the sausage is added and the ham is not taken away.
The iced tea is really good.
The food there is great and its fairly inexpensive.
The vegetable pesto soup is very satisfying and the chicken noodle tasty and healthy too.
All the salads are great.
If you need wifi, they have that as well.
It is a great place to relax, conduct business or study.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
“Perfect Place 2 Relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was here just for a meeting with some freinds I love most panrea bread's around Baltimore I use to go to star bucks rather then Panera Bread cause it seem to be the place to be right? Wrong this is the new place to be now is a local Panera Bread NOT taking anything from Star Bucks, but these places are very nice cozy more room free internet GREAT FOOD so many diffrent choices to choose from. Also stays busy very true, but just like star bucks thats good business I think, also service is good very good every one U need to TRY the CHA TEA HOT it's amazing. Well til next time til we meet again my trip advisor freinds lets keep it honest with this places good or bad.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Reasonable food, good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I enjoy going to Panera. They are just about everywhere and the food is consistant. Biggest issues are waiting in line, but you can't beat it for a reasonably nice place to eat, sit, and talk

Visited February 2013
“Old reliable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stop by frequently for a coffee and sweetie. Lunch food is average but convenient. Bread bowl is a big seller for the kids.

Visited November 2012
Dwindele
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Perfect Lunch place...we visit this place almost every time we are in this area. The service and food is great as expected and we usually get done within few minutes and get back to work.

Visited January 2013

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Panera Bread, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.