“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Dwindele
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Perfect Lunch place...we visit this place almost every time we are in this area. The service and food is great as expected and we usually get done within few minutes and get back to work.

Visited January 2013

Texas
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Panera is always good and this one is on par, great service, clean and great food! Love their Breakfast Power Sandwich!

Visited November 2012
Severn, Maryland
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I eat at this store regularly but back in July I was especially impressed by the level of service. My family was visiting for the week and they love Panera, so we stopped and at here for dinner. After we had ordered we went and sat down and waited for our food. Well after 20-25 min our food hadnt been called up, so I went to investigate. It turned out they had misplaced our order. The manager immediately rectified the situation by giving us a massive desert tray. To say the least we were extremely happy, they didn't need to do that, we would have been happy just getting our food. Thanks arundel Panera!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“I'm definitely a regular customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

There is absolutely nothing you get from Panera that is average. If you do not like what you ordered, they will bend over backwards to accommodate you and find something else you may like. This Panera has AWESOME customer service as well. Their carry-out service is also top-notch. The one time they forgot to put a salad dressing in my take-out bag I called the restaurant immediately. They took my name and a description of what I ordered and said "come in tomorrow and we'll take care of you." Not just the one free item they screwed up - a COMPLETE ORDER! These guys ROCK!

Visited September 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Big store, quick service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Even though it's a bigger than normal Panera, the food came quickly and the pastries were tasty.

Visited July 2012