“If You Love Soup” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Delicatessen
glen burnie, md
“If You Love Soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

Panera Bread is the best place to go on a cold winter's day. The selection is awesome and the food is amazing!

Visited December 2011

82% Recommend
Dallas
“Always worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I truly enjoy eating at Panera Bread. Eating lunch at this location was no different. Great selection, good location

Visited December 2011
Elkton, Maryland
“very very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

i love Panera Bread, and this one was just as good as any other. Though perhaps a bit crowded, the food and service was excellent.

Visited November 2011
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Inappropriate conduct by employees! Bad customer service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

This Panera Bread would be okay if the manager would keep the staff in line. They have a lot of younger people working here and the customer service is crap! I try to overlook this when I go there since this is the closest one to me but lately I don't even bother because after leaving work, I just go get my salads and sandwiches from somewhere else.

Here are a few of the bad encounters: Well, I'm standing in line waiting for the cashier but one of the employees who's off work is standing in front of me BS'ing with the cashier. After about 5 minutes, the cashier sends me to another register. A guy walks in and she immediately takes his order. Of course I yelled at her for sending me down the counter when she could have waited on me.

The next time there's a different set of youngsters working so I order my food, and I go to the waiting area. Well, I'm standing there waiting for my food and I see one kid go to the back and get some sandwiches that needed to be warmed up (not mine). Then he starts doing something else. Another kid comes from the back and asks him a question and he says, "I got it." I'm staring at him the whole time. Another kid comes out and asks if the order was ready because I'm the only one standing there. Again, the kid says, "I got it." Well lo and behold he puts my stuff in the bag and gives it to me. GEEZ

Final encounter... I placed my order, waited on my food but employees who were off work were behind the counter snacking on the food. THAT WAS IT!!!! A manager eventually told them they were not allowed behind the counter after their shift. I don't care, I won't be going back!

• Visited September 2011