“Authentic Thai” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

It's restaurants like this I enjoy finding on my trips. Authentic, friendly and off the "beaten path". I ordered the pork in red curry/coconut milk and a Thai ice tea - DELICIOUS! The spiciness of the food was perfect and didn't distract from the flavor. I would definitely come back if I come back to this area.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great meal, pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My sister and I ate here for lunch before a shopping trip to Arundel Mills. The Thai chicken basil was delicious with just the right amount of spice. I did ask for mine extra spicy. The spring roll appetizer was brought immediately and the food came out very quickly. The temperature was great and the portions were quite large. My sister had the drunken noodles and commented they were good but slightly different than what she's used to. Great lunch deals.

A great find and I would definitely go back if in the area again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore
“Good first impression”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This restaurant is 10 minutes from home, but we've always dismissed it as just another strip mall place...and certainly not somewhere to get authentic Thai food. Our loss! If our visit today is an indication, we'll be back. Each of our entrees was clearly made to order, well prepared and tasty, with the promised amount of heat. The shrimp in the garlic sauce were large and perfectly cooked, and the chicken in the cashew chicken was tender as well. The tofu in the Pad Thai was disappointing — kind of chewy — and the dish wasn't my favorite Pad Thai of all time. The Thai tea was lovely, though, and the service was excellent.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, MD
“Cute interior and delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Yummy curry and soup. The atmosphere is very nice and service was good. Will definitely go back to try more stuff on the menu next time I'm craving thai.

Visited April 2014
“Great food, clean ambiance!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We stopped here for a quick lunch on a trip from southern VA to Philadelphia. This is not far from Interstate 295. It a quaint little restaurant in a strip mall. Good Thai food. We ordered from the lunch special menu. Each of us got a spring roll promptly as an appetizer while we were still deciding our order, and the meals ended with homemade Tapioca pudding (all part of the lunch special). We ordered Shrimp Pad Thai (average), Chicken with Garlic sauce (good), Rice noodles with Cabbage and Broccoli in light soy (Pad See Kai i think; his was good) and Rice noodles with ground chicken (yummy!). The place is extremely clean and welcoming.

• Visited May 2014