“Just like Thailand!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Maryland
“Just like Thailand!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

I've always loved Thai food and so when I visited Thailand last year I expected to be blown away by how much better the food was... To my surprise, the food from Little Spice was just as good and authenticate as almost everything I ate in Thailand.

It's nice to know that there are still little places like this that serve authenticate food!

The atmosphere is awesome. The staff is friendly and helpful. The food is TASTY!

Visited May 2012

Hanover, Maryland
“Best Thai Food I've had in the US”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

We almost didn't stop in this local "hole in the wall" then we saw the Zagat rating, and gave it a try.
I fell in love with Thai food in Bangkok. Little Spice has the same fresh, delicious, authentic taste. The only way they Americanize it taking out the woody branches.
A local favorite!

Visited May 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Very Good Thai Food in and Unexpected Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

Tucked into a small shopping plaza near Hanover, Little Spice offers very good Thai food a very reasonable prices. It may not be the greatest Thai food, but it is certainly very, very good. The lunch menu is an extremely good value with several courses and large entree portions for a lunch serving. A recent visit showed they are remodeling but once they reopen I expect them to be as good as always.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hanover, Maryland
“We go here all the time, and we love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

My wife and I go to Little Spice all the time, both to eat in and get take out. We mostly get spring rolls and pad thai. The spring rolls are flakey and crispy, but also have a lot of filling. You get 4 spring rolls in one order, which is a generous portion. We also usually only get one order of Pad Thai, because the portions are so big! We like the beef and chicken. The noodles are not too greasy, and there is a good amount of protein in the meal.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent thai - large portions, reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

We ate at Little Spice for lunch recently. For $7-$10, you get a large serving of excellent thai food. You also get a spring roll and taro pudding, but those are nothing to write home about. The PaNang Curry and Drunken Noodles rank around the best I've ever had. The service was quick and staff were friendly. We'll definitely stop there again and would recommend it.

• Visited January 2012