“Reopened after expansion and still great” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Maryland
“Reopened after expansion and still great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

I returned to the Hanover area on business last week and was happy to see my favorite Italian restaurant was reopened after closing for expansion. Ordered my favorite meal, veal piccata, and it was excellent as usual. The prices haven't gone up either. I also ordered a half pan of chicken brunello for our family who are still in the Hanover area. I was able to use my frequent diner points I had accumulated before we moved away. The pan easily has eight or more sizable portions. I must always make CML a stop on every trip to Maryland.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dillwyn, Virginia
“Good Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

The food was hot and was as expected. The oder was placed at counter and when your number is called you served yourself.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Severn
“Ambience?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ambience, yeah, great, but you don't eat ambience, you eat the food, and the food at CML is the equal or maybe a touch better than the Italian cuisine at more famous; i.e.more propagandized, places like Little Italy in Baltimore. When you kick in the pricing and the service CML really goes to the head of the class. Harried? Worn out? Tired of cooking? Drop by for a first-class Italian meal. You'll be glad you did.
P.S. I would say all this even if they didn't give me a birthday certificate.

Joe

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Authentic Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I moved out of Maryland recently, but I must come back on business occasionally. CML is my favorite Italian restaurant in the area. The pizza is the closest to NY tasting pizza as I have found outside of NYC - no kidding. They are expanding their restaurant to accommodate more people - good thing. I wish them all the success in the world. They held the prices in check and kept the portions big during these economic times. Thank you.

Visited August 2012
Kingsport, Tennessee
“Hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Quick stay in Elkridge, looking for a place to eat and found this on TripAdvisor! Excellent food, fun atmosphere and packed with locals. Need I say more! Great dinner!!!! Family friendly!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ponder2900, Owner at Cantina Mamma Lucia, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thanks for your excellent review. We love when first timers let us know of their experience. Hope to see you again soon. Frank