“Beer, Wings, and Crab Cakes - Oh My!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Beer, Wings, and Crab Cakes - Oh My!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I'll make this easy and straight forward. Order the Bad Moon Porter or Venom Pale Ale; Misfit Wings Old Bay style, and the Crab Cakes. You won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good beer and bar food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

If you want something different, the beer is interesting and bar feel is good. The german style pretzels are better off a outdoor cart and much less expensive. Burgers are nice.

Visited June 2012
Vandenberg AFB, CA
“Such a disappointing new menu...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

So... I was a long-time regular of Duclaw. My husband and I had our very first date there in 2007 and he loves their beer, so I have been many times throughout the years. Recently (maybe in August?) they had a chef and menu change where they completely revamped it and got rid of many of the items. We were excited to try the new menu- I was especially excited because there were not many vegetarian items on the old menu and I was hopeful for new veggie choices for me. I ordered an appetizer of eggplant and a Veggie burger for my entrée. My husband ordered a Roasted chicken salad. I would love to tell you it was wonderful- but it wasn't. The food was terrible! The eggplant was rubbery and had zero flavor. The veggie burger was extremely mediocre. His salad was half of a head of lettuce with some chicken on top. I knew when I saw my husband picking at it that something was wrong- it perplexed him, and he'll usually eat anything and he loves salad normally! It was just weird.
We have gone back another time to see if it was a fluke. I don't even remember what I had the next time but we were both disappointed. So sad to see one of our favorite places ruined. We now end up eating somewhere else and going there just for beer.
I gave it a 3 based on the friendly, skilled servers and mostly the BEER. The beer remains delicious still :)

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Nice place, so-so food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We met a bunch of family members at Duclaws after an airport pickup. Got there late and we were made very aware that they were closing soon so we had to move quickly. The appetizers were good, the drinks were good. The entree's were mixed some were very good, kobe sirlion for example. Two of us got the jambalaya, it was literally inedible. Not because of the heat, but because of the amount of spices in it. It was like eating a paste made of spices, hot and overly pungent. Have to say I would not order that ever again.

Visited December 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The atmosphere and food go hand in hand to make a nice little date after shopping. The bar is also a nice place to order my favorite buffalo chicken dip and brew and watch the game. One of my favorite places of Arundel Mills.

Visited November 2012