“WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Chase Maryland
“WAY TO MUCH FUN!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I took my Grandson (he's 9) We both got into the whole adventure! Go Black and White Knight! Will be going back soon.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“far too expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Young children will like the knights, horses, and swords. Any one else should avoid the ordinary food

Visited May 2014
Chantilly, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good show. Food mediocre.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The show was entertaining enough but the food was a little disappointing. But, I guess most people do not come here for the food. I would still highly recommend coming to see the show.

Visited June 2014
Trenton, M
“Lots of good family fun!...and the food isn't bad either :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

Went for the first time with 200 Middle School students on a trip to DC. The show is well done, the actors put on a great show for the audience. The food was better than I expected, too. We had soup, 1/2 chicken, ribs, bread, baked potato wedges, and an apple danish. Each person in our party also received two drinks of their choice. Diet soda/pop is available, but you have to ask for it. The kids were able to meet the knights in the lobby afterward and get autographs and pictures. A nice evening out if you don't take yourself too seriously, have some fun and enjoy the show!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fallston, Maryland
“A fun time with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We won two free tickets, but I will review as if I paid. The food was quite tasty comfort food. The tomato bisque, was a step above; the rib was a step below. The chicken, potato, garlic bread and dessert were all perfect for the environment. The service was quite good. I had a couple of special requests that were fulfilled with a smile. We had mediocre wine that came to $16 for two glasses with a $2 tip. It would have been nice to see a drink selection card when the fellow came around for bar orders. In terms of dinner, it would be a benefit to have the wet towels before as well as after the meal. It would also be nice if the tip holder had an informational card noting what the dinner portion of the ticket amounted to and suggesting amounts for OK service, good service, great service. I love it when restaurants help out by showing a 15%, 20% or 25% tip at the bottom of the bill. The show was excellent, although at the end it drags on with the sword fighting. I'd like a bit more beauty in the show. Loved the Spanish white horses and would have been thrilled to see a second act with them in it. I would think little girls at the show would love some additional princesses--maybe on the white horses? The falconry was impressive! The only thing I didn't like was the hawking of flags, glow in the dark items, pictures, swords, etc. It was overboard and I felt a bit sorry for those with little kids who practically had to buy something. We kept wondering about the treatment of the horses as they work awfully hard in the shows. I couldn't find anything on the website that addressed it. We can't wait until our grandkids are old enough to go. We certainly appreciated the free tickets, as well!

• Visited April 2014