“Great Breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Centreville, Maryland
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed a great breakfast at this location. It was very clean and well managed. I would definately return.

Visited July 2012

61% Recommend
Honolulu
“Awesome selection, broke-da-mouth, boo-fete”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

Golden corral is nothing to get excited about and yet.....you can not beat this place for basic, down home cooking buffet style dining. Salad bar, bread bar, fruit bar, dessert bar....not to mention the array of entrees. It has everything you would expect (high sodium, high fat, etc.) but then again they have collard greens, corn on the cob, baked beans, actual baked potatoes and sweet potatoes wrapped in foil, etc. etc. etc. It is difficult to describe how *satisfying* the array of food was, not to mention the pennies-on-the-dollar cost. The restaurant we visited in Hanover was PACKED with customers on a Tuesday afternoon. Service was basic and pleasant and didn't extend much beyond attentive refilling of our beverages (but what more did we need?). Every member of my family left the restaurant delighted and we could easily see that most everyone else felt the same way. When traveling, I will always check to see if a Golden Corral is nearby; I just wish they'd open one where we live!

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
US
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Always a good choice when in the area of Arundel Mills. The service was excellent and the food was good.

Visited June 2012
“Great variety but good luck getting baked potatoes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

There are tons of different foods at the Golden Corral and most are cooked very well, especially when you consider it is a buffet. I am vegetarian and there was no end of good things for me to eat. The prices are great. My husband and I went during dinner time and it was very noisy and crowded, which I expected. This was his first and my third experience at a Golden Corral. I experienced the same problem on all three occasions- In Alexandria, Virginia, in Newnan, Georgia, and in Hanover Maryland. I wanted a baked potato, more than anything else! The baked potatoes were all gone and were never replenished in the more than an hours time I spent in the restaurants! I spoke with the managers and was told more were coming. Never happened. Very disappointing to me. I told managers they need to work out a better plan in making baked potatoes. This is obviously a much desired item but they don't run out of steak!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
virginia beach
“not so good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

I wanted cotton candy and the manger no one was around to get some.

Visited April 2012