I stayed here in Dec 2010 with my family visiting family members. We had a great stay here- and I think it was a terrific hotel. I did NOT have any issues with the staff as many other posts have pointed out, and I had found the staff friendly with allowing for late check out, negotiating local directions, etc (I did not need to use the shuttle during the stay). The rooms were nice, although there is a separate living room area, I think "suite" is a generous term. There was a nice sink/microwave/fridge area and a flat screen TV. The bed was comfortable and the rooms and public spaces made this seem like a new hotel (I have no idea how old it is). The included breakfast buffet was on the nicer end of what you get at these hotels. There was 24/7 coffee available in the lobby which was quite good, as well as apples. I would stay at this hotel with only two complaints- I think it is just a little pricey for what you get, although I was totally satisfied staying here I think with the abundance of hotels in the immediate area you might be able to find a better deal. My other complaint is that there is no in-room safe. There is a safe at the front desk, but I would rather there be one in the room.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Arundel Mills Bwi Airport Hotel Hanover
- Springhill Suites Arundel Mills Bwi Airport Hotel
- Springhill Suites Hanover
- Hanover Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.