“Great Place to Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Place to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I just stayed here for a week on business. This is the 4th time I have stayed here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and painless. I appreciate the complimentary shuttle to and from the airport and the complimentary breakfast every morning. It is also in a great central location. It's easy to get to downtown, Arundel Mills mall/casino and other local restaurants. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WkEndWarrior2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hello,

Thanks you for reviewing your stay with us!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and we able to take advantage of our shuttle service and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you back soon.

Thank you!!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We got checked in pretty fast and got to our room. After about 5mins Emily from the front desk called to make sure we were happy with our room and see if there was anything that we needed. Only had one other hotel do this and it just gives you a good feeling. The room was clean and big. You could relax and not feel cramped. Only two small things I could complain about. 1- the bathtub was very slick when it got soap on it. 2- there wasn't much seating at the breakfast area. Other then that it's a fantastic hotel and overall we had a great stay!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us. I'm so happy you enjoyed your spacious room and the staff service. I appreciate your insight on breakfast and the slick tub, we'll work on both.
I hope to see you back again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is the perfect place for business travelers to re-group between flight / cities, or for a small business meeting or training program. Helpful staff, handy shuttle service, and close to airport and rental car svcs.

The only suggestion for improvement would be to have more luggage carts available.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us, we truly appreciate it. We're so happy you enjoyed the hotel. Also, thank you for the luggage cart suggestion.

We hope to see you back soon.

Thanks,

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a pleasant stay. We were here for a reunion and the staff was excellent. The rooms were nice. The pool was very small and even had a lifeguard. Being close to the outlet mall was very nice. The shuttle picked us up from the train station near the airport and we took it another day to the mall.

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are so happy you enjoyed the hotel, the area, and the shuttle service. We apprceiate the kind words and hope to see you back sometime soon.

Andover, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Courteous staff
Pool and hot tub, though small like most SH Suites
Clean, comfortable room
Close to airport, car rental return, Arundel Mills Mall, and Maryland Live casino

I would stay here again if I was staying near BWI or the casino.

Be carefull of gas prices right near the mall. They are very high. There's a Costco (if you are a member).

Stayed July 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are so happy you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again in the future.

Midlothian
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed here for lacrosse tournament in Baltimore. Although we had a 30 minute drive to the tournament, it was well worth it. Lots to do in the area, Casino and huge mall with lots of places to eat and Dave and Busters. Rooms very nice and clean, but first Springhill I have stayed in with only one TV in the room. Buffet was great in the mornings and staff was very friendly and helpful. Even provide a shuttle to and from the Casino.

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel, services, and staff. I'll pass all the compliments on to our staff. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us and in the area. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope you will come back and stay the next time you are in town.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were at another hotel and relocated to this one. THE BEST DECISION EVER!! This hotel was awesome. The food was great! The room and facilities were so nice. The even was a complimentary Manager's dinner for the guests (free). It was delicious!!!

• 5 of 5 stars
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it. I hope to see you back again the next time you are in the area.

Thank you so much!!