“Great location and stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Midlothian
“Great location and stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed here for lacrosse tournament in Baltimore. Although we had a 30 minute drive to the tournament, it was well worth it. Lots to do in the area, Casino and huge mall with lots of places to eat and Dave and Busters. Rooms very nice and clean, but first Springhill I have stayed in with only one TV in the room. Buffet was great in the mornings and staff was very friendly and helpful. Even provide a shuttle to and from the Casino.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for the kind words about our hotel, services, and staff. I'll pass all the compliments on to our staff. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us and in the area. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I hope you will come back and stay the next time you are in town.

Karen Inferrere

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We were at another hotel and relocated to this one. THE BEST DECISION EVER!! This hotel was awesome. The food was great! The room and facilities were so nice. The even was a complimentary Manager's dinner for the guests (free). It was delicious!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed it. I hope to see you back again the next time you are in the area.

Thank you so much!!

Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed July 1st thru 3rd. This hotel is located across the street from a huge mall that has a casino attached. The lobby area is nice and spacious. Breakfast was included each morning and on Tuesday night dinner with beer and wine was included. Our room was a nice spacious suite with a living room area. Overall appearance of the room was very nice and I would highly recommend this hotel. The front desk staff was very helpful. I had to print our boarding passes one day and the printer was out of ink. Due to other customers using the printer they ran out of ink and allowed me to go to the back office and print what I needed. Very nice pool and they had the largest workout room I have ever seen in a hotel. Hotel is located in a nice quiet area near the highway. Never heard the traffic.

Room Tip: Nice large suites
Hello,

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm thankful the location worked for you and you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast, pool, and fitness room. We renovated our fitness room last year and yes, it is huge. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, I truly appreciate it and hope you come to visit again soon.

Thanks!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed six nights. Rooms are a bit dated. Breakfast is good for the coffee and waffles but stay away from the runny eggs and the half cooked bacon and sausage. Last day of housekeeping service I removed all sheets to get fresh linens. The same soiled sheets were put back on my bed! Complained to manager and he brought stained ill-fitting sheets to change the linens myself. Noticed little black bugs in the room as I prepared for checkout. Springhill Suites has done way down since my last stay in 2010. What a shame. Front desk staff is pleasant but housekeeping needs more training on how to properly clean the rooms.

• Stayed July 2013
Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear the comments about your stay with us. Cleanliness is, in my mind, the most important part of ones stay. I understand how disappointing this stay must have been for you. I will make sure to discuss your issues with the housekeeping department. Also, I sorry to hear you did not enjoy our breakfast much either. I will talk to the breakfast crew about the issues you had.
I take all feeedback, good and bad, very seriously. I thank you so much for taking the time to let me know how your stay was.

Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed for seven nights on business, hotel was quiet even though it was fully booked over the weekend. Check in went very fast, room was clean and never had any issues with noise.

Good selection of restaurants close by including the mall directly across the street and some new ones about 2 miles away. Grillfire and the Red Parrot were really good restaurants that we visited for the first time this trip. I'm not a Sushi person but the folks that went with us to Red Parrot thought the Sushi and meal were one of the best they have had recently. The menu was pretty extensive and had no issue finding something for people that did not like seafood, etc..

Front desk folks were very helpful, always making sure things were good and that we did not have any issues.

Did not eat breakfast here but did enjoy the cookies during the nightly reception including some very cold beer.

Would stay here again, the one thing I like about this hotel is I always know what I'm getting, the service is unsurpassed and have never had any issues here. We have quite a few people staying here week after week and they enjoy the hotel as well.

Room Tip: High floor, away from the elevator for a better view and help guarantee a great nights sleep.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hi,

I'm so excited you enjoyed, not just the hotel but the surrounding expanding area. We do have great options for restaurants as you have mentioned. I will definately pass on the compliments to the whole staff especially the front desk. We all hope to see you back soon!

Thanks!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for the night to catch a red eye out if BWI. Friendly staff took the time to chat with my young daughter at check in. Nice clean room. Only about 10-15 minutes to BWI and about 30 min. to Inner Harbor. Shopping center across the street to pick up incidentals we forgot to pack. Had to leave at 5AM on a weekend, so we missed the breakfast. Would definitely stay again if we have another early AM flight.

• Stayed June 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for your fantastic feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and the staff took good care of you. I will pass on the kind words to everyone. I look forward to you and your family staying again soon, maybe next time you can catch our new SpringHill Suites breakfast.

Thanks again,

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Second stay at this hotel for the DC Woman's baseball classic. The place was full but you would never know it. The staff was great, helpful and kept the breakfast are clean and with plenty of food. The rooms were comfortable and they allowed my boys to sleep in late before maid service was over. They got their rest and I got a clean room. The beds are great with plenty of pillows. The bathrooms are clean and Paul Mitchell products are top notch. The little touches that make a three day stay make it feel as if we were home. Cannot wait to play and stay here next year. The location to the mall, the Green Turtle, and the casino are all within walking distance.

Room Tip: All are good on any floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Hi there,

I'm so glad you had a great stay for a second time. We thouroughly enjoyed having your group with us and hope to see you again next year!! I will pass on all the compliments to the whole staff and to Kevin, our Sales Manager who took care of booking your group!! Thanks again for your feedback we truely appreciate it!!

Karen Inferrere

Been to SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport? Share your experiences!