“Pleasantly surprised again and again!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Arundel Mills Experience
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Hanover
“Pleasantly surprised again and again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I'm amazed at the ease and comfort of our stay! It was just me and the kids here for 2 nights, everyone is pleasant and helpful, I've NEVER in all my life had the front desk call me 30 min after check in to see that everything was going well! (Emily is a real gem) My coffee carafe was cracked and they had someone up to my room in less than 10 minutes with a new coffee maker! Complimentary breakfast buffet is also better than any hotel ever, I mean waffle makers and REAL mini cartons of milk?! Huge fitness room and FREE do it yourself laundry. I'll be back for sure! Thank you and congrats, you'll make it in my blog! Springhill Arundel = hospitality. Only reason for the 4 star location is because I wish it was a little closer to store to walk with kids, but does have free 24 hr shuttle to airport and Arundel Mills mall.

• Stayed April 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much to taking the time out to give us your wonderful feedback. We are so thankful that you and you children enjoyed yourself here. Please come and join us again soon!!

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Buffalo, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I booked 4 rooms for family who were attending my son's wedding and requested 2 weeks before our stay that, if at all possible, our rooms be close to each other. The hotel accommodated my request beautifully. The rooms were clean, well-appointed and quiet. The complimentary breakfast was a hit with both kids and adults and the indoor pool an added bonus. The location of the hotel was perfect for us out-of-state visitors .. something close by for everyone. The friendly, helpful staff .. from the front desk to the maids .. was such a positive experience that, combined with everything else, I will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we truly appreciate it!! I'm so glad we were able to your accommodate the whole family. I will express your gratitude to the rest of the staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!!

Cranston, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've stayed at Marriott's often, but this was my first stay at their SpringHill Suites brand, and I was pleasantly surprised! The building was fairly new (built 2006?), everything was spotless, the room was very nicely laid out, and a great breakfast buffet included in the AM. Overall I was very impresseed, and would most definitely stay here again, or other SpringHill properties, hopefully they're as nice as this one!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I'm so happy to hear you have finally tried SpringHill Suites! Most are pleasantly surprised and don't really know what to expect. This Marriott brand is fairly new in comparrison to Courtyard and Residence Inn so spreading the good word is greatly appreciated. The rooms are quite spacious at all SpringHill's; about 20% bigger than a standard hotel room. I truly hope you continue to stay at SpringHill Suites on your travels and if you can't I'm glad you'll be staying within the Marriott family.

Thanks again for the great feedback!

Webster, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here three nights in March 2013. We were very pleased with the hotel, and felt it was a great value. The location provided easy access to downtown Baltimore, and with Arundel Mills Mall across the street, lots of restaurant and shopping options nearby (although parking at that mall is a real challenge!). Our room was clean and spacious for three of us. Sofabed was decent (none of them are great, but this one wasn't bad overall). King bed was pretty comfortable but pillows weren't. Breakfast was good, plenty of options and well stocked. We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on the complients to my staff, they will truly appreciate it. I hope to see you back with us soon.

Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been traveling to this area for months on business. I have a few basic requirements. Clean. Good rate. Convenient to the highway. Safe. Near restaurants. The Springhill at the Arundel Mills met all of those requirements and more.

Some of the Marriott suites hotels have very noisy HVAC systems. This one was quiet. It's in a high-rise setting so you feel safe. It was spring break and full of kids. The indoor pool was a popular family spot. The breakfast was hearty, hot, and well prepared.

I recommend it and will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, I truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you've finallly tried us after months in the area and are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing here again soon.

Thanks,

SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Good, clean rooms. Will at the front desk made the stay. The most helpful, enthusiastic, energetic person I've ever seen in the hotel business. Kudos! And try the Green Turtle for a great dinner, right across the parking lot!

• Stayed January 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! I will make sure I let Will know how much you appreciated his enthusiasm. We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay!!

Thanks again,

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for the Inauguration, and it was just what we needed! The free shuttle is a great feature - easy transportation between the hotel, airport, Amtrak, and the nearby Arundel Mills Mall.

The free breakfast was a great start to a super-busy, long day in DC. Every staff member was so helpful & friendly.

A few minor issues: even after the front desk called housekeeping to confirm that all feather bedding had been removed from the room, ALL of the pillows on both beds were down-filled! Surely the maids understand that it's not enough just to replace the duvet? That led to a frantic bedtime call for replacements, followed by an unpleasant wheezing fit. Not fun.

And I blame myself for this: I need to stop expecting Springhill to provide a decent sofa-bed mattress! Every time, it's cheap & thin, on worn-out springs. And don't start me on the blanket ... it's this weird material that seems to be cross between a sponge & sandpaper!

Still, we'd probably stay here again - good combination of convenience & value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thank you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all guest feedback good and bad. We will use your specific feedback to better the hotel and in turn our guests experiences here. I apologize for the issues you faced and they will be addressed. Thanks you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. The advice is invaluable!! Hope to see you back again soon.

Karen Inferrere

Been to SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport? Share your experiences!