“Great value, nice hotel. Fantastic location!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Webster, New York
“Great value, nice hotel. Fantastic location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stayed here three nights in March 2013. We were very pleased with the hotel, and felt it was a great value. The location provided easy access to downtown Baltimore, and with Arundel Mills Mall across the street, lots of restaurant and shopping options nearby (although parking at that mall is a real challenge!). Our room was clean and spacious for three of us. Sofabed was decent (none of them are great, but this one wasn't bad overall). King bed was pretty comfortable but pillows weren't. Breakfast was good, plenty of options and well stocked. We definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Hi there,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay. I'm so happy you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass on the complients to my staff, they will truly appreciate it. I hope to see you back with us soon.

Karen Inferrere

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Marietta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have been traveling to this area for months on business. I have a few basic requirements. Clean. Good rate. Convenient to the highway. Safe. Near restaurants. The Springhill at the Arundel Mills met all of those requirements and more.

Some of the Marriott suites hotels have very noisy HVAC systems. This one was quiet. It's in a high-rise setting so you feel safe. It was spring break and full of kids. The indoor pool was a popular family spot. The breakfast was hearty, hot, and well prepared.

I recommend it and will return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Hello,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, I truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you've finallly tried us after months in the area and are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing here again soon.

Thanks,

SC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Good, clean rooms. Will at the front desk made the stay. The most helpful, enthusiastic, energetic person I've ever seen in the hotel business. Kudos! And try the Green Turtle for a great dinner, right across the parking lot!

• Stayed January 2013
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! I will make sure I let Will know how much you appreciated his enthusiasm. We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay!!

Thanks again,

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed here for the Inauguration, and it was just what we needed! The free shuttle is a great feature - easy transportation between the hotel, airport, Amtrak, and the nearby Arundel Mills Mall.

The free breakfast was a great start to a super-busy, long day in DC. Every staff member was so helpful & friendly.

A few minor issues: even after the front desk called housekeeping to confirm that all feather bedding had been removed from the room, ALL of the pillows on both beds were down-filled! Surely the maids understand that it's not enough just to replace the duvet? That led to a frantic bedtime call for replacements, followed by an unpleasant wheezing fit. Not fun.

And I blame myself for this: I need to stop expecting Springhill to provide a decent sofa-bed mattress! Every time, it's cheap & thin, on worn-out springs. And don't start me on the blanket ... it's this weird material that seems to be cross between a sponge & sandpaper!

Still, we'd probably stay here again - good combination of convenience & value.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thank you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all guest feedback good and bad. We will use your specific feedback to better the hotel and in turn our guests experiences here. I apologize for the issues you faced and they will be addressed. Thanks you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we are doing. The advice is invaluable!! Hope to see you back again soon.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Stayed here just before Christmas. Bags got lost at airport and the staff could not have been more helpful in trying to track then down.

To top it all left a gift from my wife in the room. Phoned them up 24 hrs later and they had it and posted it back to Canada to me at no cost!!

In an age when its easy to forget the little things its great that these guys clearly haven't.

Room Tip: Had room on car park side, suspect it may be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! Hopefully this time your bags will come with you!! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay with us!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I really like this hotel! Its location is perfect. The breakfast was really good. I cant wait to go back!! Got my money's worth and very satisfied! Right across the street from the Arundel Mills Outlets! It was so much fun!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! The mall is a huge plus, I’m glad you enjoyed it! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay with us!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice, well maintained hotel that is reasonably priced. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We had the misfortune of needing a handicap room, and that worked well. The pool and fitness center were above average. Hot and cold breakfast was included, it was good although was about average. Overall a very good choice to stay very close to the Arundell Mall.

• Stayed December 2012
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I will also try to upgrade our breakfast too, I appreciate the honest feedback.

Karen Inferrere

Been to SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport? Share your experiences!