“Convenient to travel and shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Hanover
“Convenient to travel and shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice, well maintained hotel that is reasonably priced. Everyone was friendly and helpful. We had the misfortune of needing a handicap room, and that worked well. The pool and fitness center were above average. Hot and cold breakfast was included, it was good although was about average. Overall a very good choice to stay very close to the Arundell Mall.

• Stayed December 2012
Karen I, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I will also try to upgrade our breakfast too, I appreciate the honest feedback.

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Castle Rock, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We are required to stay here when traveling on business. Hotel is clean and the staff is attentive and do a great job. Would suggest this hotel to anyone needing to stay close to the airport and having restaurants and other infrastructure close by.

Right across the street to the Mills mall which includes a newly built casino and good shopping but mostly outlet stores.

There was construction going on at least two floors of the hotel but they did a great job minimizing the noise and never encountered any type of issue.

No issues whatsoever, quiet and clean and great service overall.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! I’m so happy to hear the construction did not hinder your time with us, thanks for the feedback on that. We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I think it was less than a minute. Close to Arundel Mills Mall and Casino if you like that sort of thing. Hotel was very comfortable. We had a small problem with the lock on the door that was corrected quickly.

Room Tip: We got a better deal at Marriott.com by booking a room with 2 queens instead of the king we usually...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us!! I’m so happy to hear the construction did not hinder your stay, thanks for the feedback on that. We truly appreciate all your feedback and hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your stay!

Roanoke, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I’ve stayed at this Spring Hill Suites on two different occasions and both times have been good experiences. The common areas in the hotel are clean and in good condition and the rooms are also in good shape. The staff members at the front desk are friendly and helpful and there is also plenty of parking.

The guest rooms offer plenty of space, and I really like the set up of having a separate living room area, which allows you to spread out a bit more. The beds are also very comfortable and I really appreciate that they provide a large number of pillows on the bed. As someone who uses a lot of pillows when I sleep, I feel like most hotels don’t offer enough pillows.

As for the amenities – the hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. I didn’t have any trouble with the Wi-Fi and the indoor pool and fitness center were both well maintained. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet and features a few different hot items. I’m not much of a breakfast eater, but it did seem like they had good variety.

The hotel is also in a location where there is plenty of stuff to do. Located nearby are a casino, mall, and tons of different restaurants. You’re also not far from Washington, DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis. For us and our weekend trips to Annapolis, this has turned into a very reliable accommodation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us…again. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much that helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know what you think of us. We hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your time with us!

Freehold
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We booked this hotel at the last minute. At check in, the young lady was so courteous and kind! Our room was ready even though we checked in 3 hours early. The hotel was very quiet for the most part. There was a group that made some noise during the night but it was only in passing, not a continuous thing.

Our room was clean and roomy. We had four adults and 1 child (12). There were two queen bed and a sofa bed. My parents slept on the sofa bed comfortably. There was also a refrigerator, separate sink, microwave, walk in closet (HUGE!). In the morning the continental breakfast was really nice and the food was hot. Eggs were great, the sausage not so much...

We were right across the street from the Arundel Mills Mall/Casino.

I enjoyed my stay and would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much that helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know how we are doing. We hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your time with us!

Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Stayed for two nights and enjoyed the experience. The staff is very polite and attentive, the lobby very nice and the rooms clean and well-kept. The hotel currently has a Manager's Special where they serve mini-meals from 1730-1900 M-F. The room was equipped with a small fridge, microwave, sink and shelves. It also had a small sitting area and a large t.v. The hotel has a pool and a small gym and a small guest laundry. Definitely a good place to staff, if you can afford the price,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much it helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know what you think about us. We hope you return for another great stay! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your time with us!

Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Pros: It has a great location as it's only a quick jaunt to Baltimore and Washington D.C.. There is also a new Casino at the shopping center across the street. They have a free continental breakfast, internet, and plenty of parking. I did see laundry room for guests, however I didn't utilize these. They also have a small indoor pool and exercise room. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room we had was clean and well kept. The room we stayed in had a microwave, small fridge, coffee maker, and sink. They are within walking distance to The Greene Turtle restaurant along with subway. Greene Turtle also delivers to the hotel.

Cons: Myself nor the other travelers I was with found the pillows to be comfortable. If driving, I would suggest bringing your own pillow. Also, the water was never cold and warm to hot. No easy way to get to the shopping center as there are no sidewalks but maybe in the future the hotels will provide a shuttle to the shopping center/casino. The sitting area is not a separate room, so if you have kids and need a door they did not have this here.

Overall a clean well kept hotel with friendly staff that caters towards the business traveler.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Hi there,

Thanks you so much for staying with us. We truly appreciate all your specific feedback. You’d be surprised at how much that helps us improve and/or continue doing what we are doing. I genuinely appreciate all the time you took to let us know how we are doing. Also, we do have a 24 hours shuttle that will take you anywhere with-in a 5 miles radius of the hotel. I wish our front desk explained this information to you at check-in, sorry about that. We hope you return again, soon! I will make sure the rest of them know how much you enjoyed your time with us!

Karen Inferrere

Been to SpringHill Suites Arundel Mills BWI Airport? Share your experiences!