“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Virginia Beac, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2005

Watched it in The Cable Guy movie and knew I had to go there. It was awesome definitely worth the $49.95 per person. You definitely feel the medieval era as soon as you enter, there are little presentations before the show so make sure you get there early, we were there an hour before. There were everything from toddlers to elderly and I can say from the look of it everyone enjoyed. Come ready to cheer and yell...I'm normally a very quiet and passive person, but even I found myself screaming out in excitement. I recommend not eating anything the day of your show, because you definitely get your moneys worth, I ate only about half of what they served, even my boyfriend who normally makes up for what I can't eat, couldn't finish his own plate. Our dinner included pepsi or iced tea with refills, vegetable soup, garlic bread, literally half of a roasted chicken (yes I'm talking, each person gets a leg, thigh, wing, and breast), a bbq spare rib, half of a roasted potato (although the man next to me got a wimpy looking potato and without him asking the server gave him a second one in additon to make up for it), and for desert we got an awesome tasting apple pie pastry. All the food was excellent. Finger licking good, literally, remember they don't have utensils in medieval times, but they give two wet cloths to make up for this. Also, the drinks from the bar were well worth it. Our "servent" was just as entertaining as the knights performing the show, not to say how extremely considerate, professional and efficient he was. Lenny you're the best!

A must visit if you ever go to Arundel Mills.