“A knight to remember” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A knight to remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

It was absolutely great. I went here with my family on 5/25/14. We came and were assigned the green knight to root for. I liked that because my favorite color is green. The show (It's fake. Sorry kids) started at 5:00 and there were plenty of things to do. We watched our knights do sporting events such as ring jousting, learn about the backstory, a falconer, and just watch pure entertainment before the tournament. And there was the food. Pepsi and/or iced tea to drink. And to eat, there was the tomato soup, the garlic bread, the chicken, the potato, and the spare rib. And for the dessert, the pastry. And my 10 year old sister got a carnation from the green knight. She liked that. Anyway, the tournament started and we all had fun. I won't forget the final battle. Our green knight faced the black and white knight. I won't forget the finishing blow that gave us victory. After the tournament, we went to the gift shop (They had the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield) and got a picture with the green knight. And so we left, happy and tired.
So all in all, it was a great experience. It's very good for all those toddlers who love knights. And also a bit for 13 year olds like me. It was a bit cheesy at times but I really liked it. We will be back.

Visited May 2014
MTMaryland, Public Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
We are so happy you had a "knight" to remember while attending our show recently!

Cascade, Maryland
“Great food and show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Won tickets through a Facebook contest for Saturday afternoon at 1:30. We parked in the garage so was easy in and out! We had great seats however was seated next to a young couple with young kids who sat on parents laps whole time and I got kicked most of show. Might be nice to have a seating for people who don't wanna be seated with unruly kids! Wonderful food the chicken was delicious and so tender! The servers seemed so rushed like we are a production line. Loved the show beautiful horses and costumes! Our green knight won!

Visited May 2014
Congratulations on winning tickets to a recent show. We are glad you could spend part of your Memorial Day holiday weekend with us!
Baltimore, MD
8 attraction reviews
“Can't wait to return!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went to Medieval Times in April 2014. I thought we were among the last people in Maryland who hadn't seen the show yet. Therefore, I wasn't expecting many people on a Wednesday night. To my surprise, the place was packed.

My boyfriend and I took our kids (ages 5 and 12). I don't know who had more fun, us or them! I expected a lot of jousting, but it was actually a tournament and you get to cheer on your team (that you are automatically grouped in).

The food was DE-LICIOUS!!! They don't offer you utensils to eat with and I knew this going in, so I brough a plastic fork. They might even have some, if you ask. I don't know. The type of food given, is easy to eat without one.

The light up swords and lasers are over priced, of course (about $16), but it was a great experience. The admission during the time we went was Buy one Get one Free, so that made up for it. I never have a problem parking, but it can be a zoo at Arundel Mills Mall, where the place is.

Service was great. The show was awesome and the food was spectacular. What more can I say. Oh, and my 5 year old daughter was named "Queen of the Tournament". That night was awesome. I can't wait to return.

Visited April 2014
MTMaryland, Public Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
We are glad you had a "knight" to remember.
Maryland
8 attraction reviews
“Fun experience especially with kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

First of all, please believe the other reviewers that parking takes a while. We drove around for at least 15 minutes. It's a complete zoo. Tip #2: enter the restaurant from inside the mall. This place has a complete system down to a T. Tip #3: There's an option to purchase a knighting of your child in the waiting area but they don't tell you at the cashier. I think you have to know to ask. We wish we had done it. It's pretty cool. The waiting area is sufficient and the drinks are decently priced. The selection of kids shirts could be much better. Inside the arena area was very cool. The wait staff is great with the exception of the bar maid never made a return trip to us do we had to hijack one from another section. The food was all very good...juicy chicken, tasty soup, great seasoned potatoes and decent dessert. We had a great time cheering for our knight and enjoying the show. Final tip: the earlier you check in the better the section of seats you'll get to sit in. Middle versus toward the ends.

Visited April 2014
We are glad you had a "knight" to remember!
Washington DC
“Great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

This was our first time being here. I went with my wife, our 11 year old boy and our 8 year old girl, we all had such a great time! The show was amazing, as was the service. The food is really good as well. Yes, the parking can be a hassle but it was the weekend(mother's day) and the castle is attached to the mall. My advise is to get there early enough to drive around for a spot, really not a big deal though.
Thank you to the entire staff for such a great time!

Visited May 2014
MTMaryland, Guest Relations Manager at Medieval Times Maryland Castle, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We are glad you had a knight to remember while at our castke.