“Medieval Times Dinner and Show” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Attractions in Hanover
Type: Performances, Dinner Theaters, Zoos & Aquariums
Springfield, VA
“Medieval Times Dinner and Show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Most fun I have had in ages! GREAT professional production. GOOOOOOOOOOO Great for all ages. You rout for your own horse and rider............it was an amazing night. Food was great but be ready to eat the chicken with your fingers. :-)

Visited November 2013

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States
“Had a great time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My cousin and I went to Medieval Times, and had fun! The food was tasty and filling (I had to bring some of it home, it was so much!), and the show itself was great! The actors did an excellent job, and I liked the knights, especially the green one (I was in the green section), where he would put his hand to his ear, as if to say, "I can't hear you...yell louder! Cheer!" It was fun, and I had a blast!

I plan to take my husband today for our anniversary. I'm hoping for a repeat performance at Medieval Times!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great and Affordable Fun for the Family”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Over the weekend, I wanted to take my girlfriend and her children to a worthwhile event. The National Harbor was hosting a horse themed event called Cavalia, but the tickets were not in my budget for a family of four. My girlfriend suggested Medieval Times, which was perfect. The kids were able to see horses and the tickets were affordable. Not to mention our server, Sam, was absolutely amazing. He got our section to cheer loudly for our assigned knight and made the night 10 times better, because of his tireless work ethic. Not only did he serve our food, but we looked out into the field where the knights were honored and he was also in the play. Give this man a raise!! Great time in Hanover. Must improve the sound system though, so guests can hear the story clearly.

New York City, New York
“Its about the horses!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The most majestic animal on the planet that desires to serve us humans. Such loyal creatures. I took my date and we had a blast. We dressed in costume. It was a fantasy date and we both are vegetarians and loved that they had a nice option available. We sang, cheered, clapped and kissed, it was romantic and fun. We laughs all night long and felt in character in our costumes. Thats our secret tip: Come in dressed as if you belonged. We are going back every second month. Next time were taking the future in laws. I signed up the kids for english horse back riding lessons. Yes, i was that impressed with the acrobatic and graceful talent of the horses. Thank you!!!

Visited September 2013
Inverness, FL, United States
“Not Worth The Money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I took my family there thinking it would be a fun family atmosphere. I shelled out the $300.00+ for the tickets. The guy behind us was over talking the actors, and his buddy was cussing up a storm loud enough for our 8 and 10 year old to be upset from their upstaging. No one on the staff cared when we complained. This is not a good place to take children as the staff doesn't seem to care much about the experience after they take your money!