“handicap accomodation” 1 of 5 stars

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“handicap accomodation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I just got off the phone with Alison. I was trying to make reservations for myself, my husband and my 8 year old daughter who is visually impaired. I was sent to Alison after being on hold with the main number for 15 minutes while the person spoke to a supervisor. The supervisor then said we had to call the Baltimore Castle directly and speak to Alison in Group Sales. I explained to her that our daughter was visually impaired and we were requesting seats up front so that she could at least "see" some of the movement going on. She enjoys this as she gets the smells, sounds, movement of light, air, etc. She initially told us that they would make no accomodation for our duaghter, but we were welcome to pay extra money for seats up front. I told her it was against the law to require us to pay extra for reasonable accomodation. She said she would speak to her manager and get back to us by tomorrow. We are waiting to see if they call us back.i will post back here the outcome.

Visited June 2013
6 Thank flygirlWashington_Dc

Baltimore, Maryland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fun to do once”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I found this fun, and my son (age 15) loved it. The food was so-so, but the show was pretty good. The horses and riders were great. The overall experience was a little cheesy but fun to do once.

Visited May 2013
Hyattsville, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible Box Office Ticket Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I attempted to purchase tickets today for my out of town guest. The box office attendant demeanor was terrible there was no smile, hello how are you, just I hate my job expression. I told the attendant that I saw a code online for discounted tickets could I use it at the window. She rudely stated she could not do anything until she put in the purchase and I had to know the code exactly. I tried to give her the code. She yelled back I have to enter everything first as though I worked there and knew the procedures already. I told the attendant I did not have an attitude with her but she seems to have one. She said I have to yell so you could hear me. She swiped my credit card without even telling me if the code worked. My ten year old son who was with me even said "what's wrong with the people here do they not like their jobs?" This is a bad first impression even for a child not sure how the show would be hopefully not like the service I received at the window!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank JenniferZYXGoPlay
“Great for ALL ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I attened a show with my daughter an her school band program. An we all had a blast!
I would love to have one closer to home to take the family to. We will have to find a castle when plaining our family vacation next year.

Visited May 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I really loved Medieval Times! It was my first trip and we had a LivingSocial deal. Be prepared: you eat all the food with your hands and the services is NOT that of a top-tier restaurant. However, the show more than makes up for any and all shortcomings!

Visited April 2013