“Fun to do once” 4 of 5 stars

Baltimore, Maryland
15 attraction reviews
“Fun to do once”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I found this fun, and my son (age 15) loved it. The food was so-so, but the show was pretty good. The horses and riders were great. The overall experience was a little cheesy but fun to do once.

Hyattsville, Maryland
“Terrible Box Office Ticket Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I attempted to purchase tickets today for my out of town guest. The box office attendant demeanor was terrible there was no smile, hello how are you, just I hate my job expression. I told the attendant that I saw a code online for discounted tickets could I use it at the window. She rudely stated she could not do anything until she put in the purchase and I had to know the code exactly. I tried to give her the code. She yelled back I have to enter everything first as though I worked there and knew the procedures already. I told the attendant I did not have an attitude with her but she seems to have one. She said I have to yell so you could hear me. She swiped my credit card without even telling me if the code worked. My ten year old son who was with me even said "what's wrong with the people here do they not like their jobs?" This is a bad first impression even for a child not sure how the show would be hopefully not like the service I received at the window!

Visited June 2013
“Great for ALL ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I attened a show with my daughter an her school band program. An we all had a blast!
I would love to have one closer to home to take the family to. We will have to find a castle when plaining our family vacation next year.

D.C.
7 attraction reviews
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I really loved Medieval Times! It was my first trip and we had a LivingSocial deal. Be prepared: you eat all the food with your hands and the services is NOT that of a top-tier restaurant. However, the show more than makes up for any and all shortcomings!

Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great for Washington D.C. Field Trip Groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our eighth graders always enjoy going to see Medieval Times during their field trip to Washington D.C. It's a fun performance with plenty of food. The knights come out for photos after the performance. The kids love it!