“Great for ALL ages!” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
Attraction Details
“Great for ALL ages!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I attened a show with my daughter an her school band program. An we all had a blast!
I would love to have one closer to home to take the family to. We will have to find a castle when plaining our family vacation next year.

D.C.
7 attraction reviews
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I really loved Medieval Times! It was my first trip and we had a LivingSocial deal. Be prepared: you eat all the food with your hands and the services is NOT that of a top-tier restaurant. However, the show more than makes up for any and all shortcomings!

Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great for Washington D.C. Field Trip Groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Our eighth graders always enjoy going to see Medieval Times during their field trip to Washington D.C. It's a fun performance with plenty of food. The knights come out for photos after the performance. The kids love it!

Dunkirk
3 attraction reviews
“Fun, once,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Ok for the first time, but dont see much need to go again, fun for kids birthday, or kid gettogethers

Visited June 2012
Shamokin, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I found this really fun. It was a little slow to start off with. I didn't really get what was going on. It picked up a lot with the sword fighting. That was really fun. Food was pretty good. Drinks were expensive but that's to be expected. I say try it at least once.