“With the girls” 4 of 5 stars

Newville, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
“With the girls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We liked the actors, the horses were beautiful. The place nice and all the workers were very attentive. The food was tasty but I could not bring myself to eat with my hands, a litle messy!!

Nice place to take the children even if they do not like horses.

Visited November 2012

washington dc
7 attraction reviews
“Sir Brandon Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was my nephew, Brandon's 8th birthday, and he loved it! In a party that included 3 adults, we enjoyed the entertainment and the food. What can be pricey is all of the add on's such as upgrades, royality packages, and even the birthday annoucements, so be prepared to pay additional costs. In addition, as noted on your receipt, tips are not included in the cost of your ticket and are left to your discretion. Overall, it was enjoyable and I would recommend the show.

Visited November 2012
USA
“Celebrated one of the best Birthdays...HERE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

LOTS OF FUN...Very DIFFERENT. More food than could be eaten...and eating without flatwear...SMH...IDK

DC
“Fun yet disappointing!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I like the overall show! It is fun and exciting! My son LOVES it

This is our second time this year. This time we came here this time for my sons 4th birthday; we had the kings royalty packge and had front row center seating. During the Show the server from above dropped a full tray of soda/water/tea and it landed on my husband, my son, and I. It soaked me and my sons back lower back and top of our pants, my husbands feet and legs. Soda landed in our bag where we had our custom pictures and my sons knighting ceremony picture. I also had my coach purse in the bag as well, which was completely damaged by the liquid (which was about a $300 loss.) Also in the bag was his knighting outfit and a lightup sword (which was replaced.) At the time I was also wearing UGG boots which suffered liquid damge (about a $250 loss.) During this time my family and I missed about 15-20 mins of the show due to us trying to clean ourselves up. I know accidents happened but I am highly disappointed and upset that nothing was offered up napkins and replacement of only the toys. Again we missed about 15-20 of the show because we were trying to clean ourselves up.

Visited October 2012
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

It was a great show for adults as well as children.Kept our interest from beginning to end.The food was excellent,great taste.Good service

Visited June 2012