“Yuck.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 Attractions in Hanover
Type: Malls, Shopping & Fashion
More attraction details
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Baltimore, Maryland
8 attraction reviews
“Yuck.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Parking is awful and the clientele is worse. There is a sign at each entrance that discusses the mall "dress code" and intimates that gang colors are not allowed. I did not feel safe while shopping or walking to my car.

Visited March 2013

Newcastle, Australia
23 attraction reviews
“One Stop Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visit the area from Australia on business at least twice a year. It is always my first shopping stop on arriving. I come to Arundel Mills armed with a shopping list compiled by my family back home and I am never disappointed. For me it is not the sort of place for a quick visit. To walk around without doing any actual shopping takes quite a bit of time. Then there are always stores that are offering amazing special prices and you cannot help but have a look to see if there is anything that captures your attention. Last time I was there I purchased watches for the whole family at something like an 85% discount off internet prices and I was not even in the market for watches! That is just an example of the sort of thing you can find. In addition to the Mills themselves there are a number of stores right outside. I am thinking of Wal Mart and CostCo, for example. A large range of restaurants, a movie theatre, a medieval drama, and now the casino if you are into that (I'm not!) completes the picture. Even if you don't intend to do any shopping as such it is worth a visit. If you have not been befoire you will be pleasantly surprised.

Visited January 2013
Catonsville
8 attraction reviews
“Lots to Do in Shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The mall is great, lots to do and lots of shopping and restaurants. There is the Maryland Live Casino outside the mall. Lots of restaurants and hotels and more shopping in the area. The only downfall is the amount of traffic the casino has increased there. But still great place. We like to enter in on the Bass Pro side. It is in the middle of one side of the mall and usually has parking available, if not then just up a little there is usually some right outside the Bed, Bah and Beyond.

Visited February 2013
Maryland, USA
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome shopping!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Really great stores and so many of them. Parking can be a bit of a hassle at times but the mall itself inside is so big it doesn't seem crowded. Huge food court with lots of options.

Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
19 attraction reviews
“We love this mall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love the shopping, we love the variety of the stores.. I think the food court could be alittle better, and honestly right after christmas is not the best time to go, it was super busy, but it's a great mall with great stores, we found alot of great deals! there is something for everyone (our kids range in ages 8 to 19) we make the hour drive just go there!

Visited December 2012