“One Stop Shopping” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Hanover
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Newcastle, Australia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“One Stop Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I visit the area from Australia on business at least twice a year. It is always my first shopping stop on arriving. I come to Arundel Mills armed with a shopping list compiled by my family back home and I am never disappointed. For me it is not the sort of place for a quick visit. To walk around without doing any actual shopping takes quite a bit of time. Then there are always stores that are offering amazing special prices and you cannot help but have a look to see if there is anything that captures your attention. Last time I was there I purchased watches for the whole family at something like an 85% discount off internet prices and I was not even in the market for watches! That is just an example of the sort of thing you can find. In addition to the Mills themselves there are a number of stores right outside. I am thinking of Wal Mart and CostCo, for example. A large range of restaurants, a movie theatre, a medieval drama, and now the casino if you are into that (I'm not!) completes the picture. Even if you don't intend to do any shopping as such it is worth a visit. If you have not been befoire you will be pleasantly surprised.

Visited January 2013

Catonsville
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lots to Do in Shopping”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The mall is great, lots to do and lots of shopping and restaurants. There is the Maryland Live Casino outside the mall. Lots of restaurants and hotels and more shopping in the area. The only downfall is the amount of traffic the casino has increased there. But still great place. We like to enter in on the Bass Pro side. It is in the middle of one side of the mall and usually has parking available, if not then just up a little there is usually some right outside the Bed, Bah and Beyond.

Visited February 2013
Maryland, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome shopping!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Really great stores and so many of them. Parking can be a bit of a hassle at times but the mall itself inside is so big it doesn't seem crowded. Huge food court with lots of options.

Visited March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“We love this mall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love the shopping, we love the variety of the stores.. I think the food court could be alittle better, and honestly right after christmas is not the best time to go, it was super busy, but it's a great mall with great stores, we found alot of great deals! there is something for everyone (our kids range in ages 8 to 19) we make the hour drive just go there!

Visited December 2012
Bowie, Maryland
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“I used to like this mall...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great variety of stores and a huge movie theatre but now that Maryland Casino Live has been added, traffic is ridiculous! They need more security to keep out the riff raff. I don't plan to go there again unless there is something I REALLY need..

Visited January 2013