“Incredible Shopping” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 8 attractions in Hanover
Type: Malls
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Binghamton, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Incredible Shopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This has got to be one of the most unique shopping centers i have ever gone to. It is absolutely huge. Its true what the other reviews say..there is something for EVERYONE here. Not only is there every store you can imagine, there is a huge movie theater, a casino and so many fun restaurants..Dave and Busters, Buffalo Wild Wings, just to name a couple. And what restaurants are not inside the complex, you will find right outside this Mall. I have never seen so many chains in one location. As others said, the parking is horrible and does take a bit to find. But i think it is well worth the trouble. Don't miss an opportunity to go here!

Visited November 2012

Houston, Texas
“Very nice outlet mall.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Large outlet mall with lots of name brand stores including Best Buy, Jos A Banks, Merrell, Radio Shack, Saks 5th Avenue, etc. There is also a very nice movie theatre. Great place to shop for everyone in the family.

Visited October 2012
Washington DC
12 attraction reviews
“One of the best malls around dc”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Huge shopping center with a lot of entertainment and the worst parking. There are a lot of restaurants in the area also. There are not so many stores to choose from but there are stores you won't find in other malls around DC. I would say it's the nearest outlet center to DC. GREAT PLACE :)

Visited October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Great Mall terrible Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I always go to this mall for just about everything but the parking is always the same. Terrible!!!!! I don't know why they put the casino there because that just made the parking worse. Yes the casino has a parking garage but you have to ride the elevator down and then when you try to get back on the elevator to go up it's so hot and everyone tries to get in.

Visited September 2012
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Gambling on Borrowed Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went with my husband to Arundel Mills Casino and Slots. He gambled, and I cashed his wins. We came out even on this day. I decided I was hungry, so I went to the mall next door to eat. The service is slow, but the food was excellent, and well worth the wait. I didn't buy anything from the mall, though I was tempted by some of my favorite stores.

The casino has machines from 1-cent to 25-dollars to play. The place was full, as it was a Saturday. I could compare the casino to Dover Downs, Atlantic City, and Charles Town, West Virginia. The play was just about the same. The problem is that there isn't much parking, and I couldn't stay all day to gamble. I didn't stay overnight, and we went home (a 75-mile drive one way). Next time we'll get a room.

The casino is located near Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, on Exit 22. Bring plenty of money, as the gaming is more expensive in Maryland than West Virginia.

Visited September 2012