“Great Mall terrible Parking” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 8 things to do in Hanover
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Baltimore, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
“Great Mall terrible Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I always go to this mall for just about everything but the parking is always the same. Terrible!!!!! I don't know why they put the casino there because that just made the parking worse. Yes the casino has a parking garage but you have to ride the elevator down and then when you try to get back on the elevator to go up it's so hot and everyone tries to get in.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Gambling on Borrowed Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went with my husband to Arundel Mills Casino and Slots. He gambled, and I cashed his wins. We came out even on this day. I decided I was hungry, so I went to the mall next door to eat. The service is slow, but the food was excellent, and well worth the wait. I didn't buy anything from the mall, though I was tempted by some of my favorite stores.

The casino has machines from 1-cent to 25-dollars to play. The place was full, as it was a Saturday. I could compare the casino to Dover Downs, Atlantic City, and Charles Town, West Virginia. The play was just about the same. The problem is that there isn't much parking, and I couldn't stay all day to gamble. I didn't stay overnight, and we went home (a 75-mile drive one way). Next time we'll get a room.

The casino is located near Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, on Exit 22. Bring plenty of money, as the gaming is more expensive in Maryland than West Virginia.

Northern VA
21 attraction reviews
“Everything in one place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

You can find just about everything you need at Arundel Mills Mall. The Live Casino is also there, along with a bunch of restaurants, including Cheesecake Factory and Bobby's Burger Palace. There's something for everyone including Bass Pro Shop at the mall. A fun place to look around!

6 attraction reviews
“Terrific mall with something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

So many stores with such great variety. Very clean and welcoming. Lots of food choices, entertainment if you get bored and many benches to have a rest and people watch if you so choose.

Chesapeake, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Huge Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

While staying in Arundel Mills, we visited the Arundel Mills mall. It is HUGE! Put on your walking shoes...preferably sneakers! Unfortunately I had on flip flops:) The mall does not have any anchoring department stores, but it has most of the popular store chains. Nearly any store I would have liked to visit was in that mall including gap, express, tjmax, burlington, banana republic, aeropostale, claires, H&M, children's place, ny and co, foot locker, BCBG, Coach, Levi's, Loft, Calvin Klein, Old Navy and a ton of other stores. We purchased some last minute items that we needed for the wedding weekend and some stuff we didn't need at all of course. The mall was clean and bright. If I lived close, I would walk the interior for exercise. If you are in the area, I would recommend stopping by. There are also tons of restaurants...both sit down and food court style. There is a movie theater and a Dave and Busters that provide entertainment.

Visited July 2012