“Gambling on Borrowed Time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 attractions in Hanover
Type: Malls
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Arundel Mills is the largest outlet shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Maryland. With more than 200 stores including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Off Fifth, Pink, Lego and The Disney Store, Arundel Mills has everything you need.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Gambling on Borrowed Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I went with my husband to Arundel Mills Casino and Slots. He gambled, and I cashed his wins. We came out even on this day. I decided I was hungry, so I went to the mall next door to eat. The service is slow, but the food was excellent, and well worth the wait. I didn't buy anything from the mall, though I was tempted by some of my favorite stores.

The casino has machines from 1-cent to 25-dollars to play. The place was full, as it was a Saturday. I could compare the casino to Dover Downs, Atlantic City, and Charles Town, West Virginia. The play was just about the same. The problem is that there isn't much parking, and I couldn't stay all day to gamble. I didn't stay overnight, and we went home (a 75-mile drive one way). Next time we'll get a room.

The casino is located near Fort George G. Meade, Maryland, on Exit 22. Bring plenty of money, as the gaming is more expensive in Maryland than West Virginia.

Visited September 2012

Northern VA
21 attraction reviews
“Everything in one place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

You can find just about everything you need at Arundel Mills Mall. The Live Casino is also there, along with a bunch of restaurants, including Cheesecake Factory and Bobby's Burger Palace. There's something for everyone including Bass Pro Shop at the mall. A fun place to look around!

Visited September 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Terrific mall with something for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

So many stores with such great variety. Very clean and welcoming. Lots of food choices, entertainment if you get bored and many benches to have a rest and people watch if you so choose.

Chesapeake, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Huge Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

While staying in Arundel Mills, we visited the Arundel Mills mall. It is HUGE! Put on your walking shoes...preferably sneakers! Unfortunately I had on flip flops:) The mall does not have any anchoring department stores, but it has most of the popular store chains. Nearly any store I would have liked to visit was in that mall including gap, express, tjmax, burlington, banana republic, aeropostale, claires, H&M, children's place, ny and co, foot locker, BCBG, Coach, Levi's, Loft, Calvin Klein, Old Navy and a ton of other stores. We purchased some last minute items that we needed for the wedding weekend and some stuff we didn't need at all of course. The mall was clean and bright. If I lived close, I would walk the interior for exercise. If you are in the area, I would recommend stopping by. There are also tons of restaurants...both sit down and food court style. There is a movie theater and a Dave and Busters that provide entertainment.

Visited July 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
21 attraction reviews
“A little crowded - especially with the new casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

You can find pretty much anything you want at Arundel Mills mall - either inside the mall or in the shops just outside. There is certainly something for everyone - even if you just want a good, long walk out of the weather (you can certainly get that here). The movie theater is very cool - looks like an Egyptian pyramid - but it is almost always crowded - definitely don't go on a weekend night unless you like to wait in lines and be surrounded by TONS of people. With the new casino built in the back parking lot, it's a lot more difficult to get into the mall itself (traffic), unless you go at odd times.

Visited May 2012