“Wouldn't recommend this place.” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Wouldn't recommend this place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

I can safely say that I was not impressed by this place. The roast beef sandwich was less than average. The gravy was not good. I will not try this place again!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

62% Recommend
“Big portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

Order a salad , could have fed a whole third world country. Soup was creamy and out of this world. We share an order of crabs seasoned , big and meaty . Took some ribbing because the 4 of us had on NY Yankee shirts. It was all good natured . A must if u r in the Balt area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elysburg, Pennsylvania
“Down home cooking & great seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is the second year we've been here with a party of 10+. The food is really good, large portions, good selections. The wait staff is fantastic. Both years we've been the last ones there, and so busy visiting that we didn't notice. The staff never rushed us to leave, although as soon as we realized we were keeping them from closing up, we quickly made our exit.

Visited August 2012
Paw Paw, West Virginia
“Good crabs, so so service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I were sent here by our hotel. Since neither of us are heavy eaters, we ordered a half dozen crabs. Maybe the wait felt we were poor or something, as after we ordered her attention was on her other tables. The crabs were excellent though they had a bit too much Old Bay.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma!
“Great Soup, Great Crab Balls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I sat at the bar and while the bartender was very nice and respectful, I think he kept loosing his train of thought. He forgot to bring my water back after filling it and he had to be reminded to bring my check twice. The food was worth going back for and the bartender will be great if he just stays focused. I'll be back.

Visited August 2012