“Pricey but worth it” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Winchester, Virginia
“Pricey but worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I always eat at this restaurant when I am in town and I have yet to be disappointed. Some of the dishes are a little overpriced, but overall the food is worth it. They have excellent seasonal cocktails and a nice selection of wine. Sometimes the service can be a bit slow, which is the only reason I didn't give this restaurant an 'excellent' rating.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sanford, North Carolina
“Great Dissappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Wine was good. Atmosphere good. Pasta was awful! Had whole wheat pasta with clams and the pasta was so pasty I could've made glue. Baby clams were fine but the pasta was disgusting. What makes this review so bad is when the server asked me how my pasta was and I explained to him how awful it was... He did not offer me a new one or take it off my bill. I will never go back and will tell my friends.

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, MD
“Delicious Italian food in a lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

My husband and I went to this restaurant for the first time yesterday and we absolutely loved it. This restaurant is an Italian restaurant, with a great wine bar/trattoria feel to it. It looks beautiful on the inside, and there is outdoor seating, which overlooks a nice fountain and some really nice landscaping. The waitress we had was one of the best I've ever had in a US restaurant, she was attentive without being annoying. The pace of the meal was very nice as well, since we didn't feel like we were being rushed out the door, which is a nice change. I had the Pasta with vodka sauce, which was absolutely delicious!! I would order this dish again any day of the week, definitely one of my favorite pasta dishes of all time. I had the mini cannoli as my desert, and it was really, really good, and I normally don't even like cannoli. My husband had a salad, which included cheese, peppers, salami, lettuce etc and it was really good. He had a pizza which was also good, but that one didn't blow me out of the water. If you order the Bellini, it's not like any Bellini which I've ever had, however, I still really enjoyed it. Definitely a nice restaurant, I'd use it for a nice dinner, an anniversary, something like that. It's more of an adult restaurant, so if you do bring children, make sure they have good manners :) Overall, I'd definitely recommend this place!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Good italian food....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The bread to table was delicious. Panko breaded ravioli's also good. Pizza was average. A bit pricey, but a good meal.

Visited July 2014
State College
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very good Italian restaurant. Calamari with sauce was excellent. Shrimp linguini was very tasty and love the tomato sauce. Very flexing atmosphere and service was great.