“Excellent Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

I really enjoyed the food and excellent service at this restaurant. The warm bread with the white bean/olive oil dip was very tasty. I had the chicken parmesan then the tiramisu for dessert and I feel it was well worth the price. The portions were large so no one in our group walked away hungry. We were seated in the bar area which was very nice and actually quite relaxing. Our waiter appeared to be the bartender as well and I feel he navigated both positions efficiently. Unfortunately I did not get his name but he was friendly, professional and was able to give great recommendations on items from the menu. I would definitely go back to this restaurant and will recommend it to friends.

Baltimore
“Initimate Atmosphere - Excellent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I have visited Vivo twice, and both experiences were positive. The place is small and tables are close, but the food is worth the lack of personal space. Excellent wine selection and nice menu. Couldn't resist topping off both my meals there with the olive oil cake. Once I tried it on the first visit - I was hooked!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Severn, Maryland
“Great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

The restaurant was so nice and cozy. The atmosphere was well lit, amazing food. I got the veal picatta and i was very happy with it. Our server was great he was always available and very attentive. I went there for my birthday celebration and it was very nice :) I will definitely go back there in the future. I don't think there is enough promoting for this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, Maryland
“A new gem in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Our first visit last night to Vivo with friends for dinner. Everyone had something different and all equally enjoyed the meal. Met our every request from more bread with the yummy hummus oil dip to special needs for the salads and main course. Red wine on "draft" was also great, and seemed like a good price at $32 for a liter. Waiter did not seem too well versed on answering some questions but it all ended up fine. Portions are generous with leftovers to go home fro another meal. Would definitely go there again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore
“Pasta made on premise!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

Not sure about the pizza, but the pasta was perfect. My order of spinach ravioli in a pecorino sauce came out in about 5 minutes. Unfortunately, the drinks followed in another 5 minutes. Usually the server takes the drink order riht away, however, bread was brought to the table and then the server walked away. Back to the ravioli...it was Al dente, just the right texture and very tasty with chopped asparagus. Portion size was fine and the price was right for the quality and amount. Just wished the service was a little more attentive. Drink refills - not happening.

• Visited January 2014