“do not expect service” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
bridgeport, nj usa
“do not expect service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We decided to stop here for lunch and waited 20 minutes before leaving.
Not 1 time were we greeted at the sign and told that they would be with us. There were tables that needed cleaning and food that was waiting to go out to tables. We watched as food sat finished for 5 minutes and was still not served to the tables when we decided to leavel. There were ample employees including a manager that seemed not to care that people were waiting at the door or others to place there orders, never alone clean empty tables
I can not tell you about the food since we never made it in the place

• Visited January 2013

Fort Knox, KY
“A Real Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Love the burgers, fries and milkshakes... a treat as always. Attentive service, fun atmosphere and easy meeting point for a pre-movie pig out. Enjoy!

Visited July 2012
King George, Virginia
“It Was Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I decided to try this place as it was lunch time. I had an "Original Burger" and she had a grilled Chicken sandwich. The burger was just okay but my wife said her sandwich was pretty good. Really have no interest in eating there again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
York, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

So, I had to try this place because of the show that comes in tv where the CEO impersonates one of its workers to find out how things are really going in the "real" world. I also know that they are known for their milkshakes. While I didn't personally have the milkshakes, by company did and the LOVED them. I had the cheesesteak and it wasn't too bad. I would definitely visit again.

Visited September 2011