“Very cool Ancient looking Theatre !!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Hanover
DOUGLASVILLE
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very cool Ancient looking Theatre !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

During a rest break from the Casino we took in a movie here. It was well laid out, great decor (Egytian theme) and the consessions were very diverse and the admission competitive!! The theatre comfortable with a very good sound system !!

Lexington Park MD
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Great place to see a movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just like seeing movies here. We don't go to the movies as much but when we do, i like to see previews of other attractions. 4 or 5 is fine for me. It makes me feel I'm getting a little extra for my money. Speaking of money, go to a matinee to save a couple dollars. And get there early if you plan to get popcorn and soda. At times the lines can get a bit long/slow. Plus you got previews to see so get the entire package.

Gambrills, Maryland
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Amazing Multiplex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been to this HUGE 24 screen multiplex since it was operated by Muvico. It is now a Cinemark Century multiplex and it is awesome! I have a slight mental illness involving the Aurora Colorado shooting and the manager understands that I am not a suspicious person even though I pace around the multiplex suspiciously. Really good popcorn! Beautiful auditoriums.

Visited June 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very clean theater”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The temperature in the theater was too low. I had to leave to return to my vehicle for a blanket in order to stay and watch the movie. Another pet peeve is the long walk from the parking lot to the theater.

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I appreciate that this theater is in the mall because before or after we have the liberty of walking around. This theater is big, clean & I love that the seats go back!