“Great place to see a movie” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 7 attractions in Hanover
Attraction Details
Lexington Park MD
11 attraction reviews
“Great place to see a movie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We just like seeing movies here. We don't go to the movies as much but when we do, i like to see previews of other attractions. 4 or 5 is fine for me. It makes me feel I'm getting a little extra for my money. Speaking of money, go to a matinee to save a couple dollars. And get there early if you plan to get popcorn and soda. At times the lines can get a bit long/slow. Plus you got previews to see so get the entire package.

Gambrills, Maryland
33 attraction reviews
“Amazing Multiplex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been to this HUGE 24 screen multiplex since it was operated by Muvico. It is now a Cinemark Century multiplex and it is awesome! I have a slight mental illness involving the Aurora Colorado shooting and the manager understands that I am not a suspicious person even though I pace around the multiplex suspiciously. Really good popcorn! Beautiful auditoriums.

Visited June 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Very clean theater”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The temperature in the theater was too low. I had to leave to return to my vehicle for a blanket in order to stay and watch the movie. Another pet peeve is the long walk from the parking lot to the theater.

Visited May 2013
“Very Comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I appreciate that this theater is in the mall because before or after we have the liberty of walking around. This theater is big, clean & I love that the seats go back!

7 attraction reviews
“Excellent but pricey venue to see movies.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

going to the movies at Cinemark (Arundel Mills Mall) - is a an excellent place to see movies - however, the ticket prices, food and drinks are a bit pricey. Be prepared to pay,