“best asian food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pacific Rim
Baltimore, Maryland
“best asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Just minutes from Fort Meade, this restaurant is a gem! Everything we have had has been wonderful. The fried squid, yum! We liked it so much that for a while we had delivery every Friday. I am not a creature of habit. For my family to eat at the same place regularly is unusual. They have so much variety and the prices are so reasonable that it makes it easy to always choose Mai Dragon.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Odenton, Maryland
“Pho. Sushi. Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Mai Dragon has the best Pho I've had in the area. If I wanted better, I'd have to drive down to the DC northern VA area. They deliver their entire menu and recently added a very large sushi bar.

They have online ordering which makes my life very easy. If you pick up, you can get a % off your oder depending on the amount you order.

I am not crazy about their fried [soup] strips that they serve upon seating with their sweet sauce, but the food has always been delicious.

Visited May 2013