“A nice Buffet with alot to choose from” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 102 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American, Asian, Barbecue, Italian, Seafood, International
“A nice Buffet with alot to choose from”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went during lunch time when Live was doing a buy one get one free Buffet. I know its normally 16.99 per person during lunch time though. they have fresh seafood, and alot to choose from. Nice set up also

Visited October 2012

Woodstock, Virginia
“Try somewhere wlse”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

The food was not well prepared, smaller selection than most buffets and service was non-existent. Poor value for the cost of 17.99

Visited March 2013
Lexington Park MD
“Decent eats. Long wait if you go in the evening”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had coupons and were with another couple so we took advantage of them to eat at the Buffet. The food was good. Go early or go late. we decided to eat around 9pm and waited about an hour to get in. Overall there was a good selection. It's a buffey and not everything is up to par, but i think most will find good choices.

Visited December 2012
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Not Golden Corral prices, but not Golden Corral food either”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My second time at this buffet and I was not disappointed. I called ahead b/c I had a large party and while they told me they couldn't take reservations or hold seats, when I arrived, they had a section blocked off for me and my party and we were seated immediately. As I get older I do not like buffets at all, but I can make an exception for the Live! buffet. It is def pricey for a buffet but if you want to eat a cheap buffet, go to Golden Corral however, you get what you pay for. The most expensive time to eat at Live! buffet is on Friday and Saturday seafood nights. They offer unlimited crab legs, mahi mahi, shrimp, fried catfish, and other seafood dishes. I have to be in the mood to tussle with crab legs and since it was my birthday and I had on new clothes I declined. I did partake of the prime rib and it was like butter! Seasoned nicely, sliced and seared right in front of me. They also offer Asian and Italian cuisines. I didn't care for the General Tso's chicken but the spaghetti, meatballs, and the pizza was delicious! I also tasted the flat iron steak which was good as well. There are ribs, bbq, and a nice sized salad and dessert bar. There's also a frozen yogurt and ice cream bar with loads of fixings, but I was too stuffed to try it. The staff sings a hearty round of "Happy Birthday" to birthday girls and boys and served me a nice slice of chocolate cream pie. I'll def go back so I can try the foods I wasn't able to. Maybe I'll actually eat some crab legs next time, third time may be the charm.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pennsylvania
“Above Average Buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I am normally not a buffet person, however i decided to give this buffet a try while visiting the casino. There was a large variety of great quality food. There was a little something of everything. Seafood, steak, italian, asian and tons of desserts. I was pretty impressed with the flavor of the food, especially the grilled asparagus. I will return again to this buffet.

Visited February 2013