“Will definitely return” 4 of 5 stars

Cross street: Milestone Parkway
Pasadena, Maryland
“Will definitely return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

We had a dinner to celebrate our son's engagement. The dinner was great and the service was the best! We had a variety of entrees and everyone enjoyed what they ordered. Each one of us ordered a different entree so we got a good idea whether the food was consistently good across entrees. The crab and brie pretzel bite appetizer was excellent. I can't say enough about our waiter, he was attentive, had a very pleasant manner and very polite. Love the little cotton candy at the end of dinner. If there is a negative to speak of, it was the seating. We had 6 people and we were put in a booth which I personnly do not like booths because someone always has to get up in the middle of dinner so half of us have to shift. We will ask not to be put in a booth next time.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Great staff & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

It was the Fourth of July and there was hardly anyone in the restaurant. The staff was super friendly and the food was pretty great. Best Caesar Salad I've ever had!

Visited July 2014
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“great steaks and quality service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

My wife and I have eaten at Grillfire several times and have always had a good experience. The steaks have been great, the salads are always fresh and the service has been attentive and friendly.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bethesda, md.
“Pricey choice for moderate fare...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Ate here last night and tried the meatloaf which seemed to be popular as I looked around. What I got was bland and somewhat tasteless meat with a salty gravy. My table mate was not impressed with her choice either. Excellent Caesar salad and desert with caramel saved the meal from being forgettable.

Indialantic, Florida
“Great gathering spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've had breakfasts, lunches, and dinners and this restaurant and found it to be a really great place for meetings and gathering with friends. They have a good menu, the staff is fantastic, and the quality of the food is excellent. The Feta and Heirloom Tomato salad is a really great lunch! However, I'm a little disappointed in their vegetarian options, which have gotten even smaller in recent months. As a vegetarian, the only dinner options are really their salads or classic Mac and Cheese, which having been here a number of times, gets very old. My only other complaint is that, as a hotel restaurant, the prices seem very elevated. Again, the atmosphere and quality of the food are great, but expect to pay a few dollars more here than comparable restaurants.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Grillfire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grillfire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.