“Always a great choice” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Milestone Parkway
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Always a great choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I tend to take my customers here for working lunches and it has never failed me as a great restaurant with excellent food and good service. I haven't found a food item yet that wasn't tasty and well prepared. My favorite dish is the Loaded Mac & Cheese for it's added ingredients including applewood bacon, lump crab, tortilla strips, avocado & sour cream. Excellent! They get extremely busy around the holidays but typically we can walk in at lunch time and get a table with little wait. I haven't been to this restaurant other than at lunch time but I would definitely recommend it for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
baltimore, md
“romantic getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The breakfast was great. The room service to the hotel was on time and hot. The menus were collected the night before and just had to hang it on the door. Didnt have to call or send a reminder.

Visited December 2012
Severn, MD
“Best restaurant on Hanover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We've been dining at the Grillfire regularly since it opened. I've tried many dishes on the menu, and I've always been pleased with the food and service. Several places have opened in the area since the opening of Maryland Live, but trust me...this is the best place nearby to go for a nice meal, especially if you are looking for a romantic dinner. (Don't even bother trying the recently opened Prime Rib...way over-priced for a mediocre meal.)

My 6 year old also loves the Grillfire because they have awesome desserts and bring cotton candy with your check! Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Christmas Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went (party of 6) for our annual Christmas Dinner. They can accommodate gluten free diets which is a huge bonus. The mixed drinks were fantastic and our server was great with our special requests. Everyone enjoyed that they ordered from the menu. The avocado-mango salad was LARGE and yummy. The taco appetizers were large enough to make as your entre if your didn't share. HOWEVER, I requested a vegetarian meal and was very disappointed. It was probably one of the worst vegetarian dishes I have ever had - and I have had some amazing ones made for me at steak houses. It was just a plate of BLAND vegetables with some marinara sauce thrown on it. Ack. Stick to the menu and you WILL NOT be disappointed. The decor is also very nice. We had reservations and only waited about 5 minutes for our table. No complaints there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pasadena, Maryland
“How a restaurant should be !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

After too many bland open spaces with ugly stained suspended tile ceilings finally a place with some ambiance!
Stone walls, wooden beams, fancy light shades, divided dining areas, choice of booths and open tables, this place has it all.
Its not cheap but its worth it.
The Cowboy steak is awesome.
Try the Meatloaf - probably not something you expect to order at this scale of place but well worth it!
This has become our special occasion go to venue!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Grillfire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grillfire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.