“Christmas Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cross street: Milestone Parkway
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Christmas Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We went (party of 6) for our annual Christmas Dinner. They can accommodate gluten free diets which is a huge bonus. The mixed drinks were fantastic and our server was great with our special requests. Everyone enjoyed that they ordered from the menu. The avocado-mango salad was LARGE and yummy. The taco appetizers were large enough to make as your entre if your didn't share. HOWEVER, I requested a vegetarian meal and was very disappointed. It was probably one of the worst vegetarian dishes I have ever had - and I have had some amazing ones made for me at steak houses. It was just a plate of BLAND vegetables with some marinara sauce thrown on it. Ack. Stick to the menu and you WILL NOT be disappointed. The decor is also very nice. We had reservations and only waited about 5 minutes for our table. No complaints there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

78% Recommend
Pasadena, Maryland
“How a restaurant should be !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

After too many bland open spaces with ugly stained suspended tile ceilings finally a place with some ambiance!
Stone walls, wooden beams, fancy light shades, divided dining areas, choice of booths and open tables, this place has it all.
Its not cheap but its worth it.
The Cowboy steak is awesome.
Try the Meatloaf - probably not something you expect to order at this scale of place but well worth it!
This has become our special occasion go to venue!

• Visited January 2013

Fireplace is swagged out

Visited January 2013
“Overall a keeper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Had four meals there. Breakfast is exceptional, limited menu but hits all of the usual items and does them well. Eggs Benedict both with crab meat and ham versions very good with great breakfast potatoes and above average coffee. Burgers are good, had duck the first night, nice portion, well flavored, could have been more tender but otherwise very good. Service the first night a bit slow, but other visits very fast. Huge house salads, Caesar very good but could have been a little less generous on the dressing. Cobb salad avocados need a little more time to ripen but otherwise very good an sized to biblical proportions. Overall value and quality a real cut above from the usuall found in a hotel. Cotton candy with your check a hoot!

Visited December 2012
New Carrollton, MD
“Good lunch, but quite busy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I arrived at 12:30 (obviously prime time) and there was a wait with the exception of two seats at the edge of the restaurant adjacent to the hotel lobby (*The Hotel at Arundel Preserve* is the name of the hotel), so we took one of those tables. It turned out to be a blessing because the restaurant was packed with many people and I wanted to have a quiet conversation with my lunch partner. The table and seat was comfortable and we were able to relax. We ordered the “Japanese Peanuts” (steamed edamame) and munched on them while our lunch was being prepared. I ordered the Seared Tuna Wrap (salsa, black beans, avocado, baby greens & wasabi mayo) and my lunch partner ordered a salad (not sure which one). The server was attentive and polite and he kept our iced tea glasses full. Although we were lost in conversation, lunch seemed to take a bit long to arrive. I was pleased with my tuna wrap. The wasabi and avocado tasted very good and all the components of the wrap were nice. I think they could have put a little more tuna in it for the $16 price, but I was full after eating that and the steamed vegetables that came with the order.

I've been here once before for happy hour and it is a bit pricey, but the atmosphere can be nice if it's not too busy. It's worth a visit if you are in the Arundel Mills area. Free parking is abundant and the location is very easy to get to from I-295.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Grillfire? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Grillfire, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.