“Nice please..Inexpensive” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 100 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: American
Description: Delicious and CHEAP NY Style Pizza! Good for a quick, cheap meal.
Description: Delicious and CHEAP NY Style Pizza! Good for a quick, cheap meal.
Dwindele
“Nice please..Inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We stopped by there for a lunch. It was packed but I guess it can be expected if they have a dollar slice. Couple siices of pizza with a drink was less than five bucks. The pizza was freshly made, thin crust.. We liked it and will come back there.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Good, quick, inexpensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

My co-worker and I stopped in at Flippin Pizza for a quick lunch and I was pleasantly surprised. I had a slice of Tomato Basil pizza. I was surprised that the pizza with a small soda was less than $5. They warmed the pizza up in the oven and I loved it. The crust was thin but ended up being a little crispy after they warmed it. The dining room is a little small but most patrons appears to order and go. I will definitely go back for a quick, inexpensive lunch.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maryland
“Huge Pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stopped to try out this newer pizza place nearby, and absolutely loved it. We got slices of cheese pizza for the grandkids, which were rather large. We didn't think they would be able to eat all of it, but they did-- even the 3 yr old. We ordered a large Manhatten for the three adults, and were surprised at how quickly our order came up AND how huge it was! I didn't think WE would be able to eat all of it either, but it was delicious. Fresh ingredients, relatively thin crust (not doughy), and moderage amount of tomato sauce. VERY good, and they also deliver! We also saw that they have a food truck, and a flyer in the store says they support school and community events.

• Visited September 2012