“Buffet quality has declined” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 8 Attractions in Hanover
Type: Casinos
Attraction Details
“Buffet quality has declined”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I have recently become an avid blackjack player. Prior to this, I looked forward to coming on either a Friday or Saturday for their all you can eat crab legs. When the buffet first opened, everything was fresh. Now it seems that food is overcooked, greasy and salty. The desserts were tasteless (with the exception of the carrot cake). It was just ok. Now back to the crabs. They were a nice size but now they have gotten to be too salty. I've told this to the shift manager but I'm hoping more upper level staff are reading this review so they can adjust the dining standards accordingly.

York, Pennsylvania
“Maryland Live Casino”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We visited the casino on a Sunday late afternoon during Labor Day. We parked in the parking lot, and were immediately greeted by someone offering a ride to the front door. Once inside this is a very nice casino that is non smoking, Cheesecake Factory is attached, and within steps is the Arundel Mills Mall...there is plenty to do if the kids want to shop and you want to gamble. The customer service desk was very accommodating and pleasant to talk to while retreiving our rewards cards. The negative to this casino is...it's in a mall folks, it is NOT Atlantic City, or Vegas, and yet the minimum on the tables is $25.00, and the slots are the tightest I've seen yet.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 attraction reviews
“Poker Room and Live Buffet.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have been to the Casino several times to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. A friend and I stopped by to checkout the poker room and all you can eat snow crab legs. Make sure to get your rewards card you will get a 2 for 1 buffet coupon to use on your next visit and also $10-$15 in free slot money for friends. The buffet on Fri and Sat(5:30 -10) is $35 with all you can eat snow crabs you will get $2 off if you have a rewards card on other nights its $18. The buffet is definitely not like what you will find in Las Vegas is kinda small and some of the food option you should pass up. I enjoyed the snow crabs, mac n cheese, and chilled shrimp. The coconut shrimp, catfish, and fried chicken were all lacking in proper seasoning and flavor. I didn't get a chance to try any desserts as we were paged for our poker table.

The poker room opened up a few weeks ago but the layout and staff are still disorganized. There is small waiting area and a very small bar located in the room which was inadequate given the number of tables and players. There only things comp are soft drinks, water and coffee. For a busy Sat night there were not enough waitress so don't prompt service you might pass out from dehydration. The table play was okay some of the dealers are still inexperienced and the some of the players can get really obnoxious. The room is very loud due the paging system announcing players to open tables kinda like a bingo parlor becames very annoying after a few hours. The games are competitive but management needs to improve the player experience. Its worth a visit especially if you live in the area it definitely doesn't compare to AC and Vegas.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
“Blowing Off Steam....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Visited Maryland Live Casino Over The Labor Day Weekend….After Returning Home From A Weekend Spent With Family, Wanted To Have A Lil Fun.…This Was my first trip since the tables open and I must say, I love the casino more now than when it first opened….It really has the Atlantic City Vibe, but its right around the corner…..Very Pleasant Evening Spent With Good Company….Will Be Returning When, The Pocket Book Lets Me….

DOUGLASVILLE
3 attraction reviews
“The Chips are on the tables and in the Mall Food Court !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the coolest Casino I have visisted (so far). It is really in a huge shapping mall !! I can gamble until I reach a plateau (high or low) then walk over to the Mall and catch a economical meal in the mall food court, go to a movie, or even eat at one of a dozen familar sit down restaurants. The Casino is well laid out and I found my favorite machines to have some fun on. I aslo scored some new clothes in the outlet shops in the mall. It was the best time I ever had visiting a Casino !! Love this place !!

Visited August 2013